SPOILER !! Week May 13

Well, Lucas said he shot EJ, when it was Will.......and Steve said he killed Ava, but it was Joey.
Both went to prison. I think Kayla went to prison once, even had her baby there.....for killing Marina (Isabella's sister) tho someone else did it.
Days does that sort of thing. Except if they really did kill someone, then they never go to prison. LOL

Yes, but in the case of Lucas and EJ, they rewrote the storyline years later to make it Will.

Steve took the fall for Joey killing Ava, but we saw Joey actually do it.

While the cops blamed Kayla, the viewers saw Isabella (accidentally) kill Marina, but she blocked out the memory.

So until/unless they rewrite the storyline, Nicole currently stands as Deimos' killer.

I think Lucas was in prison less than a year. I know he became an informant, got beat up, but what he did to break up something going on in the prison got him released. We did not see Will do it, but Lucas locked up the gun, and sent Will off to stay with Carrie & Austin. He knew, without seeing.
I am only saying that Days does find ways to exonerate if they want a character back in the forefront, with nothing hanging over their head. After all, we do have Hope still running around, even promoted to Commissioner, and she absolutely killed a man.

I agree with what you're saying. Just pointing out that unless/until they rewrite Deimos' death, Nicole stands as his killer.

But no one saw Deimos' death if I remember correctly.

Nope, only his dead body, with Sonny & Will dragging it behind a drapery, where it later fell out when Gabi disturbed it.

That is correct, no one saw it happen, but we've seen Nicole having flashbacks. And yes, she was drugged and it could easily be rewritten to say it's a false memory. But as of right now, Nicole IS the one who killed Deimos until/unless the writers decide to change that fact.

Heck, she could have caused him to fall down or something......but someone else came and finished him off. :)

Back