SPOILER !! Week May 13

Hope sees Rafe has taken off his wedding ring and decides to start divorce proceedings. [Somebody should tell Hope that by itself a spouse no longer wearing a wedding ring is not grounds for divorce.]

Sarah comforts Eric over Nicole freezing him out. [How could Sarah's presence comfort anyone when she seems to be giving the viewers a bad case of indigestion?]

Sarah tries to speak with Nicole on Eric’s behalf. [All this will accomplish is to convince Nicole that Eric isn't worth having. What sensible woman would want a man who had the poor judgment to get the hots for the likes of Sarah?]

Nicole rips into Chloe. [Please make it stop. The writers seem determined to make the long-suffering Nicole look bad and to heap more misery on the hapless Chloe.]

I think it's Melinda too and that's her bombshell to Haley. Maybe she tells her the marriage was invalid or something. I'm tired of seeing Eve dominate Jack's return story.

So Hope contacts Belle. Does she need a lawyer?

Yeah, JS is right.... I think the viewers all feel it was not Nicole, but the show has not shown it to have been anyone else.
Maybe they will, with her back in town.

Ok, I may have really lost it, but I thought when Eve came back, she stated she had married Deimos and I thought killed him. What am I missing?

Yup a surprising win would be Melinda as she hasn't had much airtime during the election debates, seems like Jack and Abe going back and forth let her swoop in. Yes, that is probably Melinda's bombshell to Haley. Claire likely conspires with Eve to tell ICE about Haley's fake marriage.

Melinda should be after Eve. If she is so smart, which she definitely has always appeared to be, then she should know and have seen Eve prowling around, manipulating, speaking for Jack, etc. Not pinning roses on Jack right now, but Eve has been mastermind here.
Going to be interesting to find out why Haley still has to be deported. Daughter of American citizen? Or was Melinda not yet American citizen when Haley was born??? And why oh why, has Melinda not worked on getting Haley a green card, citizenship, etc. ???

Back