SPOILER !! Week May 13

I am hoping this is the end of Rafe and Hope, let Rafe move on from this. I think they should try Nicole and Rafe together.

I am not a fan of JJ and Haley, wish they were over with already, I prefer Tripp and Haley together. No surprise that Melinda is Haley’s mother, saw that one coming.

Better not be end of Rafe and Hope or I may quit watching.

Considering how far in advance they are in taping, we'd have heard if she was pregnant again. These scenes were taped at least six months ago. When she got pregnant with her first and second child, she posted something on social media to announce her pregnancies.

When I first heard that maybe this wasn't really Nicole I hated it. But given how she is acting, now I am hoping this isn't really Nicole! She is being so mean and hateful. I know she's grieving, but geez.

Am I the only one hoping for the twist that Holly's really dead? I mean, if we have to watch hate-filled scenes of people mourning, throw us a twist.

With all the folks who've come back from being actually dead, show us someone we thought wasn't dead, who is...?

I don't want to see Holly permanently dead. But it would certainly matter if someone - anyone - died and actually stayed dead. There is little to no emotional impact due to death on days, since we all know death doesn't always "take" on days. If dead isn't dead, why would the viewer invest any real emotion in the show? I realize the actors are giving great performances, but knowing that pretty much every character can come back (except the truly old ones), it loses all the emotion punch for me.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone can be held accountable for the murder if the victim drugged everyone. Obviously everyone's judgment was impaired. This storyline always bothered me. There were so many holes in the story I can't begin to remember them all.

It's funny that I have any easier time accepting people coming back from the dead than all these storylines with numerous wholes due to lazy writing.

Once again, unless they change the storyline, Nicole killed Deimos.

It could easily be rewritten to say it was someone else. But unless the writers go that direction, Nicole is Deimos' killer.

Back