SPOILER !! Week May 22

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11028282/5/#new

Monday, May 22, 2017
Nicole and Eric put aside their differences and agree to work together to try to escape.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Brady says a heartfelt goodbye to Tate and John.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Lani, JJ, Eli and Hope converge on the villa.

Thursday, May 25, 2017
Steve treats Kayla to some pampering, unaware that Tripp is out for revenge.

Friday, May 26, 2017
Sonny, Paul, Chad, Gabi, JJ, Lani, and Eli find themselves stranded on an island.
Ciara says goodbye to Salem.

Monday, May 22, 2017
Nicole and Eric put aside their differences and agree to work together to try to escape. [Will they get out on their own or need help as they did during the great crawlspace adventure?]

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Brady says a heartfelt goodbye to Tate and John. [Brady is premature. Medical miracles are a way of life in Salem and if the worst does happen, there's always the distinct possibility of coming back to life.]

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Lani, JJ, Eli and Hope converge on the villa. [Xander better hope that his guards are smarter than they look.]

Thursday, May 25, 2017
Steve treats Kayla to some pampering, unaware that Tripp is out for revenge. [Little Trippy is now a real Salemite -- he's out for revenge. If he'd only read up on Salem history, he'd discover that most revenge plots end badly for the perpetrator.]

Friday, May 26, 2017
Sonny, Paul, Chad, Gabi, JJ, Lani, and Eli find themselves stranded on an island. [Has another Salem crusade come to a bad end? Salemites planning these overseas adventures should always keep in mind the Marlena-John DiMera hunt of about seven years ago. They went to Italy to hunt DiMeras with no idea of what they'd do if they found one, and predictably John then ended up in one of his many comas.]
Ciara says goodbye to Salem. [So long Teen Ciara. You never had a chance. You replaced the popular Lauren Boles preteen Ciara and were forced into heavy plots like your father's death and being a rape victim. Essentially the writers threw you into the deep end of the pool and you eventually drowned.]

After reading this, I can say with all the heavy sarcasm intended, I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for this week to air.

I hate how we have pretend children Tripp, hating his family, while Ciara, a long standing child, leaves town and no one seems to care. Well, her niece is most likely thrilled now grandpa Victor will now like her best.

Wow! The prospect of these story "plots" make me tired! More force-fed Chad and Gabi - new Ciara never given a chance to grow much as an actress and "stranded on an island"...now there's some excitement? :rolleyes: Hard to remain hopeful until new writing takes hold!

Just my assumptions here, but since that large group converges on "the villa", guessing they are stranded on Xander's island.

I know more spoilers will come out, but either Nicole escapes, while Eric remains a prisoner, or Xander just picks on Eric for something or other. As I did read Nik reunites with Holly.

This is the final sweeps week........so....?????

It is truly amazing to me that Tripp assumes that Kayla is the one who killed Ava, (and Steve covered) so wants revenge! He already knows that Ava did all sorts of terrible things to Kayla, that Ava had a fixation on Steve, and plotted continually to try and get him in her bed, by her side, etc. And yes, probably egged on by cousin Angelo, but still......Tripp has no proof of anything.........and in fact has read the police reports, news reports, but figures he knows better. Egads!

No idea where she goes, maybe away to college, or to stay with Carrie & Austin for a while......but....have read that Theo tells her about Wyatt, and how he fed Wyatt all the info about her likes & dislikes, etc., wanting her to be happy. But....must be a huge disappointment for her.........

http://carolyntopoltalk.com/whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-522-today/

Monday, May 22nd:
Ciara is horrified to learn of Theo and Wyatt’s lie.

Tuesday, May 23rd:
Everyone sets out to raid Xander’s compound.

Wednesday, May 24th:
Deimos’s rescue of Nicole is thwarted.

Thursday, May 25th:
Sonny, Chad, Gabi, Lani, JJ, and Eli search the villa looking for more evidence that will incriminate Deimos.

Friday, May 26th:
Hope returns to Salem with Deimos in tow.

Last edited:
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers (only new ones)

Monday May 22:

Sonny and Paul jump Guy and deliver him into JJ’s custody.

Tuesday May 23:

JJ and Lani pressure Guy into confirming what everyone suspects.

Wednesday May 24:

Brady falls into unconsciousness, and is fading fast.

Back