SPOILER !! Week Nov 20

Is there going to be a contentious alternative-life-style can-of-worms-opening on Days? I hope not.

That said, I had kind of expected that any possible "change" would involve Sonny. My opinion, only!

I doubt it. I think once Will remembers his old life, he will be back to his prior sexuality. Right now, he thinks he's actually "the" EJ DiMera, who was a straight man. It would've been different (referring to my earlier comments) if they had made him just some young guy who thought his name was EJ (as a random name to him) and made him straight.

Yes, it does seem that who he feels he is, his life, etc. are all based on what Susan told him, not on any specific memories of his life before his loss of memory. So, Will is going to have to remember his own life eventually, while WE all have to just do the "it didn't take" thing in regard to Will's death.

@Just Samantha - Looks like it could go in that direction since Kate offered her a position with DiMera Enterprises. Gabi did tell Chad and Abby that if she accepts they will be working together.

I’m hoping you're right though. I think we’ve all had enough of that triangle.

So it is true about Kristen. Her body was never found so this does not surprise me. Let's see where this goes. I doubt anyone will believe Susan about Kristen being alive at first. Which I speculate will make Susan vulnerable to Kristen.

After reading this article, it looks like the woman we have been seeing with Will is actually Susan, and not Kristen as has been speculated, as she and Sister Mary Moira will show up after the major showdown between Sami and Susan next week

Back