SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

I guess if Eve tries to fight him for control of Titan now that she claims to be Mrs. Deimos Kiriakis, he could try to turn the tables on her using the amulet. But he'd have to wipe Nicole's fingerprints off first.

Ugh, I was hoping Rafe and Sami would stay out of each other's orbits while she's back. To me, when they met up at Will's grave, it was as boring, just as boring as their relationship was. Other than his relationship with Hope, I was actually liking Rafe for a while, but he's starting to get on my nerves again. He's starting his bossiness again. Just like he always bossed Sami, he's now starting to act different with Hope since she became commissioner, demanding and always thinking he is right. I think he's jealous she got commissioner and he didn't.

Wow we must have been watching 2 different shows because I don't think Rafe was bossy to Sami at all. He may have called her out on her nonsense a few times but I don't consider that to be bossy. Or frankly any different from how Lucas would call her out on her nonsense. I actually thought Sami matured during her marriage to Rafe while at the same time staying true to herself.

As for Hope, I think she's equally to blame in this case because she keeps asking Rafe for his opinion. Just like she asked JJ and Lani for their opinion last week during the tablet investigation.

And if happily married couples are considered boring, I'd take that any day over a woman marrying her rapist and long time abuser.

If Brady was sleazy enough to record Nicole's confession, then I don't think he'd have any problem with wiping her fingerprints from the amulet and using it to frame Eve.
I agree, I'm just speculating of what may or may not happen with this spoiler.

Wow we must have been watching 2 different shows because I don't think Rafe was bossy to Sami at all. He may have called her out on her nonsense a few times but I don't consider that to be bossy. Or frankly any different from how Lucas would call her out on her nonsense. I actually thought Sami matured during her marriage to Rafe while at the same time staying true to herself.

As for Hope, I think she's equally to blame in this case because she keeps asking Rafe for his opinion. Just like she asked JJ and Lani for their opinion last week during the tablet investigation.

And if happily married couples are considered boring, I'd take that any day over a woman marrying her rapist and long time abuser.

Nope, we watched the same show, we just see it differently. No reason for you to challenge my opinion. Soap couples, married or not, can be boring, and that's not limited to Rafe & Sami. If you think they weren't boring, then so be it, that's your opinion. I don't agree, and that's my opinion.

As for Hope, yes she has asked Rafe's opinion before, but she did not ask for it when she arrested Sami. If she had then he could say his piece. But he wasn't there and doesn't know what happened, yet he bolted in and demanded to know why she did it. It was her decision as commissioner, but he showed no respect to Hope as a colleague or as his significant other.

Gabi getting involved again with Chad and Abigail can't be a good thing.

I can't say I disagree. But from the other things I've gathered, I'm getting the impression this won't be a restart/continuation of the triangle. If that's the case then, personally I'm okay with it. Not that they need my approval of course. LOL

Call me a cock-eyed optimist. Call if me foolishly naive if you want, but I'm nevertheless keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this won't be so bad.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I'm with you, Theo is my favorite young character. But supposedly JJ paralyzes him which eventually leads to the Theo's exit from the show.

...now that [Eve] claims to be Mrs. Deimos Kiriakis,
When did that happen?
We don't know. But spoilers say Eve tells Victor and Brady that she and Deimos had gotten married. The timelines doesn't seem to add up, but neither did the timeline of Paul being John's son. Like Drake Hogestyn (John) said, we just have to go with it.

It will be interesting to hear Eve's explanation of how she and Deimos hooked up and eventually got married.

Monday November 6:
In Memphis, Sami, Marlena and John demand answers about whether or not Will is alive. [Instead of making demands, wouldn't it be more effective if they told whomever they're questioning that Sami won't stop screeching until she gets some answers.]

Tuesday November 7:
Eve has another unexpected revelation for Victor and Brady. [Why would Victor be interested in anything Eve has to say? When she shows up, he'll probably be fuming that he's rid of one pest (Nicole) only to have another one appear in Salem.]

Wednesday November 8:

Gabi tells Chad and Abigail they could be working together. [Gabby Gabi should get her nose out of Chad's affairs and get a life.]
Eve denies murdering Deimos as Brady tells Rafe and Eli he has proof. [Is this good thinking? Wouldn't he be afraid that if Eve is charged with killing Deimos, Nicole will be back to Salem in a flash to take up housekeeping with sourpuss Eric?]

Thursday November 9:

Sami has a surprising request for Rafe. [Is she going to suggest that he drop Hope and take up with her again?]

Friday November 10:
A tragic shooting occurs. JJ's going to live out a cop's worst nightmare that has a ripple effect on the town. [JJ appears to be acquiring the bad habits of pistol-packing, trigger-happy Hope.]
Paul makes a confession to Sonny.

Friday, November 10, 2017
Tripp confides his growing affection for Claire to Steve. [Aren't there any other girls in Salem for Little Trippy other than the annoying Claire?]

Hopefully Chandler Massey meant that Will isn't the same person he was when he did all those awful things. I would however welcome the Will he was before the character assasination began, if not a bit more mature. Also we haven't seen him in two years and alot can happen within that time frame. I'm just happy he's coming back. I also just wish it were a bit sooner. I think it was already mentioned somewhere but I agree with the slow reveal. It's insane.

Brady is just driving me crazy. I want so badly to feel for him, but he's making it very difficult. On one hand he has been dealt several harsh blows in the love department and over time that can really mess with one's mind. On the other, he's not dealing with it very well. I think Nicole should have stayed free for awhile. That woman is so fickle.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I'm with you, Theo is my favorite young character. But supposedly JJ paralyzes him which eventually leads to the Theo's exit from the show.
Was this confirmed?? I hate this! Loved the character of Theo and the actor's talent. Was looking forward to Ciara returning. Ugh. Another disappointment.

Back