SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

This is horrible. I love the Theo character. So does this mean when Theo gets shot by mistake by JJ, Theo dies in the hospital. Why are they ditching this character? Who decided the exit? ShaSha

actually, I believe Theo is perhaps paralyzed, and leaves to go to some rehab or therapy place. I saw a video clip some time back, where Theo is in street clothes, but laying on a hospital bed, with Ciara talking to him. He says he is tired of laying on the bed so long, she is talking of the great place he is going to, both are talking of missing the other. I guessed, being he was in street clothes, he was leaving that day, but I have no idea. It was a short clip, cannot remember how/why I was able to see it.

I guess if we want to see characters return from time to time we need to let some go for awhile to make room.

I don't think Eve is pregnant, I think she wants to take the Kirakis family to the cleaners. She has a bitterness for Victor and Brady she seems angry at taking Tate to Canada. Too soon after Paige. Eve already has her place set in the mansion only a matter of time before she becomes CEO in place of Deimos. Kind of ironic the former hooker who Victor put down taking over his own company possibly. I think it is safe to say however the Kirakises probably aren't after Kate and the DiMeras. Pretty busy with Eve at the moment.

Ciara also has been mentioned a few times. I do feel Claire might screw up with Tripp in truth. Now for JJ to shoot Theo by accident is kind of a interesting send off. Didn't expect that. Might affect his relationship with Lani and maybe if Paige is actually alive.

Last edited:
Yesterday was a La La Land para-abnormal experience. Barf that whole sequence. Out of nowhere came this montage of stuff. The unthriller of Days. :sick: :fan: :angry:ShaSha

This is horrible. I love the Theo character. So does this mean when Theo gets shot by mistake by JJ, Theo dies in the hospital. Why are they ditching this character? Who decided the exit? ShaSha
From the spoilers I've read, JJ accidentally shoots Theo and paralyzes him. Theo does not die. I posted about this back in August, but it didn't get a green light to discuss here.

The video basically shows Claire lying on the bed with Theo and them talking of him leaving, apparently he has to for some reason due to his injury, as it sounded like he's saying his goodbyes. Then new Ciara enters and he says his goodbyes to her as well. The video I saw was quite long with alot of dialogue.

The video was initially tweeted by Kyler Pettis (Theo) himself, saying these were his final scenes. It was later deleted (I'm assuming he was told to). But the video was out there long enough for many people to see.

If that's what it said, I don't believe it. The show doesn't typically comment on character status unless it involves a casting announcement.
It wasn't the show, the video's dialogue has Claire stating he'll be gone a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article cited did not clarify whether it was Kyler Pettis' (Theo) or DOOL's decision for him to leave. Many young actors want to take on other roles or even other aspects of production, such as directing. Chandler Massey (Will) left Days to pursue his education and is now coming back. Maybe it's the same with Kyler. I hope that they do not kill Theo off on the chance that, after some time and if the actor agrees, they bring him back. Either way, we wish young Kyler Pettis the best of luck.

Back