SPOILER !! week Oct 23

The walls close in on Bonnie. [Since she tried to mess with Victor, she's lucky it's only the walls closing in on her, not Xander.]

Justin, Steve, and Kayla work to free Adrienne. [Steve and Kayla can get the job done. They could have left inept Justin out of the mix.]

Victor and Brady are stunned when Eve returns to Salem. [Why? The one who should be stunned is JJ? With the "irresistible" Eve in town, will he be able to stop himself from cheating on Lani like he did with poor Paige.]

Sami locks horns with Hope. [The ex-convict commissioner is in for it now. Taking on the DiMeras was a walk in the part compared to battling the infamous Salem screecher.]

or certain someone else will help Brady.
Who? This is a spoiler forum so you can say whoever you are thinking.
I guess it's because there is always "someone else" waiting on the sidelines for Brady. As I have said before, Brady seems to find a new bed mate before the sheets even get cold from the last one. Brady always lands on his feet...or, should I say, on his back???

I'm 100% HERE for Sami locking horns with Hope. It's about time her marriage to Rafe was acknowledged!
Why should it be acknowledged? Long-time viewers know about it. Besides, Sami threw it away.

Well, she did report a grave robbing when not a shovel of dirt had been touched. This called out a cop "for not reason", or whatever the charge would be.

Why should it be acknowledged? Long-time viewers know about it. Besides, Sami threw it away.

Because it hasn't been a discussion point at all for Hope and Rafe and it should be given that Sami and Hope are related by marriage. Plus the show has repeated plot points from Sami and Rafe's relationship with Hope and Rafe.

I don't see why Hope and Rafe need to discuss his marriage to Sami. They may have discussed it off-screen. It's not like Hope wasn't in Salem during that time and, with Sami's big mouth, everyone in town knew her business whether they wanted to or not. Not everything in the characters' lives can be scripted, and played out on screen, nor should it be. We have to take some things for granted. I'm sure they all go to the bathroom, but it doesn't need to be discussed. I don't mean to be facetious, but that's the way I see it.

That's what I thought, but it hadn't happened yet. Here's what the summary for that date says:
Lucas wakes up, Adrienne is calling to him. He dreamt that she dumped him and he got plastered. Oops, that was just a dream; he's actually in Chloe's room. "Oh god no, it really is a nightmare." Chloe thought he'd never get up. He has no recollection of last night, but it comes back to him. Adrienne DID dump him and he DID get plastered. Later, he thanks Chloe for saving him from a mistake last night. She asks about whether or not he was really drinking with Brady. Lucas has a flashback to doing so, but denies it to Chloe using doubletalk and half-truths.
I wonder if they cut part of the scene?

Back