SPOILER !! week Oct 23

Hmmm. So, Sheila must want some help getting out of town, or away from Bonnie. She had served her time, so was released from prison, right?

Guess Sami gets arrested when she goes bananas at the cop shop. LOL

Hmmm, Jen visits Eric because...................?????

Thanks, Heather

LOL, and like a lot of places, not as expected either.
This is very much off topic but, take a gander at this pic..

graceland_mp_promo_buy-tickets.jpg

Looks beautiful, huh, You can just picture it in the lovely Tennessee countryside. But this is inside the big gated fence, thru which you can see it just a few feet inside. Really understand the fence, the gate.

But, that fence & gate borders the Main St. sidewalk, downtown Memphis, at least it looks downtown, shops on both sides, across the street, for blocks either way. Yep, Main St., busy road, buses, cars, trucks. Maybe it all got built up like that after Elvis built his home, don't know, but....it is very disappointing. Across the street was a small empty lot, on which sat the Lisa Marie, Elvis' private plane, admission to look inside, of course. Small plane.

Wonder if our Salemites will get to see any of the "sights" while in Memphis. (I know they did not while in Prague or Greece. :)

Thanks all for the spoilers! Most things sound interesting and maybe even exciting. Always an optimist!

Maggie and Justin interrupt Bonnie and Victor’s wedding. [Victor is a would-be bigamist, got the quickest divorce in legal history, or is pulling a fast one on the gullible Bonnie.]
Finally someone notices Bonnie isn't Adrienne! I hope Maggie gets the punishing remarks that lead to putting Bonnie back in prison. Actually, I don't care who does it, just get this DONE!
Adrienne manages to call Lucas from prison.
Again, finally!!!
YIPPEE!!!! Best of all "Bonnie faces the music". :clap::clap:Just hope she gets NO MORE screen time! Is it too soon to start celebrating?
Heck NO! :wine:

I enjoy Shelia, wish they would find a storyline for her. She cracks me up. (I like her music too.)

I truly hope we don't get "the Sami Brady Show" again, but it seems there are lots of ways the current stories could go. It will be fun to watch and see!

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3485

-Kayla and Steve try to figure out what is causing Adrienne’s strange behavior.

-The walls close in on Bonnie.

-Justin, Steve, and Kayla work to free Adrienne.

-Hope gets a lead on the Will mystery.

-Victor and Brady are stunned when Eve returns to Salem.

-Sami locks horns with Hope.

I thought that Eve went with Claire to NY to see "people" about her singing/songs, but Claire returned alone???

Maybe the spoiler writer tried to use some word instead of surprised......lolol Am guessing she shows up at K mansion, maybe expecting to be housed there. ??

Originally she did (go to NYC with Claire to see people in the music business). Then Claire returned, leaving Eve in New York, overseeing that music program in Paige's name (I think Eduardo had set up the program).

Then after Jeannie T left Salem, Eve returned. She came to the K-Mansion and said she'd like to help with Tate. She didn't have a lot of scenes, then she was just gone, and we had Brady make the brief comment about her returning to New York.

I really hope Eve is not Brady's next bed partner.

JS, I hope not too. I suspect that either Chloe or certain someone else will help Brady. As for Eve's return, while I'm happy that Kassie DePaiva is healthy, I'm very uncomfortable about everyone celebrating Will's return from the dead, while Eve has to relive her daughter's death. For that reason alone, her return is going to be extremely hard to watch, just my opinion.

Back