SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

The thing is.........the actress who plays Nicole is leaving the show. so, it matters not who we think is the better love for her. It will come to nothing.

Yes, I feel Eric is probably the one for her. but it will not come to pass.

Perhaps another actress will take over the role of Nicole in 6-12 months? And she may return to be with Eric. Of course, when she returns, Eric will be either about to get married to someone (maybe Jennifer?) or about to rejoin the priesthood (do they allow convicted felons join the priesthood?).

So, I wonder if Victor figures out that "Adrienne" is Bonnie, which might be why Bonnie blackmails him. I really hope Hattie has a change of heart after seeing Adrienne in prison and blows the whistle on Bonnie. The story has gone on way too long, and since nobody in Salem has the working brain regarding Adrienne, we need another way to have this story wrapped up. I agree with the poster that said Bonnie should have been found out shortly after Hattie was caught. Instead, the story disappeared for a little while.

Nicole finally realizes she loves Eric and tells him so. If this had happened two years ago I would have been thrilled with this storyline. As it is, too much has happened and I really want Eric to move on from Nicole.

No words about the she-devil returning, and let's leave EJ dead and in the past. We have way too many back from the dead storylines on this show, but if anyone else returns from the dead, it should be Jack and Bo.

Nicole does belong with Eric. Perhaps, when Nicole leaves Salem, she leaves with Eric together and ride off into the Sunset. This would be my happy ending.

Can't wait for Sami to come back. :clap: ShaSha

...I thought when [Nicole] first got together with Brady in Canada that she finally picked the right guy-
I don't think Brady has ever been the right one for Nicole, and history bears that out. They were good together when it came to flapping the sheets, but that seemed to be the only thing they really had in common. They have made up and broken up so many times over the years that I don't think it will ever work out with their being anything but friends.

ShaSha, I don't think she belongs with Eric, either. He's another in the long list of Salem men who has treated Nicole like dirt. The first time she breathed in the wrong direction, the once-saintly, ex-priest would get all high and mighty on her again.

Nicole needs to cut her losses and run, far away, from both of these losers.

Poirot, I DO want Hope to get the job. She turned it down years ago to assuage Bo's hurt feelings, deferred to him, and he got it.

Can't wait for Sami to come back. :clap: ShaSha
It seems like you'll have to, ShaSha, unless you know something I don't. :)

Last edited:
According to the spoiler here, Sami returns on the 13th of October, KathyLu. ShaSha

I am in the minority here as to Sami and Will so I will leave that at that. (providing there is no EJ in sight that is.)

I am about done with the Bonnie storyline. Really, all Adrienne had to do was show the prison nurse her reconstruction. Pretty sure they document all scars etc when an inmate is processed in so there would be proof Bonnie did not have breast reconstruction. And how NOBODY noticed the multiple times Bonnie has been showing off her, ahem, "melons" is beyond me. It's a mind-numbing story that needs to end.

I loathe how they are writing Brady and at this point I am agreeing with everyone else, I just want Nicole to be happy. I am very much looking forward to the Kate/Clyde scenes.

I had a feeling Julie and Chloe would clash over the club. Julie truly feels she has more experience and Chloe needs to take notes, and Chloe feels it should be equal (as it should be). A part of me wonders if Eve's return will somehow play in this storyline? Maybe a mediator, she could be one of the singers.

I’m still mad they never explored Nicole and Rafe. That would have been much better than Nicole/Brady, Nicole/Eric, and most definitely Rafe/Hope.

This Bonnie mess has gotten ridiculous. I hope Hattie rats Bonnie out.

Bonnie’s punishment should be to listen to Sami screeching about her beloved smoochy smooch EJ.

Hope being the Commissioner seems about right for this show.

Is Paul’s illegal activity kidnapping that doofus Brady and beating some sense into him?

I’m here for Julie and Chloe.

They mention a love interest for Eve already on canvas. Justin? I wouldn't mind that at all!!! I think the Justin/Adrienne ship has sailed and even when the were together the past few years they weren't all that exciting.

And, I hate to say this but what are they going to do with Eric once Nicole leaves? She's been his only story outside of the elephant and debacle with Kristen. He needs a story he can sink his teeth into and if the writers can't figure that out it's a waste of a character and he needs to go.

MPM I also think Eve's love interest will be Justin as well. The spoilers suggest Eve would shake up the Kiriakis family some way. The real Adrienne in prison loves Lucas and was devastated Bonnie broke it off with him. Once Adrienne is freed from prison I think poor Justin will get his heart broken and Lucas will get Adrienne back.

Back