SPOILER !! Week of Dec 26

A) Yay! I am so excited about the Nicole spoilers! Sure hope she knows soon that this baby is hers. How special it is that she gets to deliver her own baby, and I also agree and laughed at the notion that a Daniel baby will probably just deliver itself. They are in a seedy hotel, one of his/hers dad's favorite places to perform major surgeries!

B) No way does Abigail have any right to be mad at Gabi. Seriously. none. She led everyone to believe she was dead. News flash honey, people move on. You don't want people to move on, then you shouldn't have faked your death! JJ cheated on Gabi, the whole nine yards, and she and he really just need to split up, it ain't working. Gabi was having feelings for Chad, but they weren't doing the hanky panky or anything like that, so Abigail needs to just shut up. Ugh. I don't want anyone slapping anyone. But if there is to be slapping, I would want Gabi to slap Abigail. Abigail is the one setting the fires and then getting mad when they spread.

C) this show is making my eyes roll so many times I'm beginning to worry the next time I roll them they'll just get lost in the back of my head.

Well, we know Coco & Chille are out to "get" Hope. So, remembering that whoever writes the spoilers for Days tends to use words and phrases to mislead.....am guessing that there is some sort of face off. So, Hope has Hattie, her paid protector (can't remember the name), that newbie Annabelle she just protected, maybe Ortiz, the guard.

What I'm wondering about that Hope spoiler is will her gang be the Sharks or the Jets? Yes, that's a West Side Story reference. As always I pride myself on having my finger on the pulse of what's hip and happenin' in today's Pop culture. :)

Well, we know Coco & Chille are out to "get" Hope. So, remembering that whoever writes the spoilers for Days tends to use words and phrases to mislead.....am guessing that there is some sort of face off. So, Hope has Hattie, her paid protector (can't remember the name),
Chille is the paid protector. Her nemeses are Coco & Goldilocks. (It was somewhat hard to keep a straight face yesterday while constantly writing "Goldilocks" as the menacing force in prison....)

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday December 26:

Abigail confronts Gabi over her budding relationship with Chad.

Tuesday December 27:

Rafe, Marlena, Roman, Steve and Kayla all reel from this latest revelation.

Wednesday December 28:

Marlena, Steve, and Kayla take a trip down memory lane.

Thursday December 29:

Kate gets a call and learns some upsetting news.

Friday December 30:

As the New Year arrives, some relationships will be altered forever.

Oh, can you just hear them doing Indian Love Call...although I don't think Brady has as strong a voice as Nelson Eddy....But yep, I used to love the Brady/Chloe duets, but presently, it definitely would be a kick to see them do that song from "Rose-Marie". (which was Jimmy Stewart's first movie, he was the guy the Mountie was after).

Alas, they don't even let Chloe sing any more at all!

Abigail confronts Gabi over her budding relationship with Chad.

Frankly, I don't think Abigail has any right to confront Gabi right now. She decided to hide, to stay hidden, to run away from Chad (I'm still baffled by this stupidity, as I firmly believe that in real life, she would have relied on Chad to help her), even though she knew he and Gabi were getting close. Abigail even said it was too late for her, and that Chad had moved on. So now, she's going to get mad that he, and Gabi, did exactly that ? No. You get zero sympathy from me, Abigail. Again, like mother, like daughter, acting all perfect and offended when they both do so much worse.

Back