SPOILER !! Week of Dec 26

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Kate accuses Andre of stealing from the company. [How could this be? Honest Andre, Salem's latest hero? Say it ain't so, Andre.]
Hope makes plans to recruit an inmate army to combat her enemies. [And it will be rougher, tougher, and more dangerous than Yo-Daddy's Phantom Army.]

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Brady and Deimos suspect that Nancy knows the truth. [These two better not mess with Nancy. She's a lot tougher than the hapless Chloe.]

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Justin and Lucas both show up at the hospital to be there for Adrienne. [And battle tooth and nail to be the first to get to her bedside. Clips of this epic brawl will probably be featured in a mating-season-battles episode on the National Geographic Wild channel.]

Last edited:
What the heck is Abby having a panic attack about now?.......But did she have them before? Does anyone call Laura or Marlena?
Whether or not Abigail has had panic attacks in the past, has no bearing on whether or not she's having them now. My first one (1974) came on with no warning, whatsoever. Over the years, I have learned that the best way to deal with one is to ride it out, and not let it consume you. What can Laura or Marlena do? I know they are psychiatrists, but this is something Abigail has to master for herself. Also, panic attacks are not usually "about" anything.

I know that, have had a couple friends who would have them. I just get so frustrated with all the different things the show has going on with Abby. I had thought she returned a whole lot better, but apparently, she is not. Her thinking is still not as rational as one would have expected, despite the therapy & proper meds. She seems to be in the same mindset she was when she first ran off. ???

I wish the reveal happened during the angel statue scene, it would have been lovely to watch and positive. All this is looking pretty dark. Already I can tell from the beginning the writers possibly are setting up a potential Abby and Dario romance. Dario and Abby scenes seemed similar to Rafe and Sami in their first scenes together. I am seeing that is going to be that angle from the spoilers given already.

Once again, why, too much family mingling going around. Now Chad is switching up with his wife's brother's girlfriend and whom his wife is possibly in the future going to have an affair with the girlfriend's other brother. Blah, how tangled and distorted does that sound.

Geez why over-complicate a fan favorite couple. They are going the Bo and Hope route with Chad and Abby. Overstruggle! In this case Gabi is definitely playing the role of Billie Reed, who ultimately, is the one who ends up getting hurt.

Sorry but I never saw Rafe as an interloper to that couple who shall not be named. Sami had her senses at the time and fell in love with Rafe legitimately.

Also, Billie is different from Gabi in that Gabi is already part of a very rootable pairing. Billie was always stuck on Bo and only Bo.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Dena really has no clue how to write this entire situation. She's almost trying too hard to create angst for Chad and Abby and just keeps adding more and more people to the mix without any purpose. I think we're up to a love hexagon now.:rolleyes:

It never works with viewers when the show plays musical chairs with the couples. And blindfolds them while doing it, so if they bump into someone, accidentally, being unable to see, yep, that is who they get paired with, or interact with, or get story with. The Chad/Gabi stuff is being written so poorly, too fast, etc. And the personal asst., business is a huge joke. Modeling does not give you the know how or whatever it is they claimed. If Gabi worked for a particular store, it might have gone over better...oh, well.

Yes, by now, Chad should have seen Abby, been overjoyed, and then they would be having their troubles over the times Abby saw him with Gabi. Then Gabi would be privy to what her eavesdropping and conclusion jumping led to, and she could examine her own feelings.

Am sure this week of Dec. 26 is going to drag til after the New Year, just as the week before Christmas will. (And they do need a different spoiler writer. LOL. However, the present one is having a hard time making lemonade out of lemons)

I meant Gabi was more like Billie in the sense that she is happily pursuing a widower in which the wife will come right back from the dead, just like Hope did when she was Gina. And actually there was a point in time, if my memory serves me right, Gabi was as obsessed and stuck on Chad as much as Billie was into Bo. Gabi had Melanie kidnapped and Billie got Larry Welch back in the picture. Similar but not the same, yes.

Variation on a theme. LOL. The thing is, there are only so many basic plot lines, and, in my opinion, making idiotic triangles, quads, sextangles, etc. is the laziest variation. There certainly are other ways to make problems for a couple who are attracted, married, engaged, etc., without adding a 3rd or 4th party to the mix.

When they did that Yo-daddy story, which was SO STUPID, but why have the maniac go after his son? Why not the grandkids, Paul, Brady, Belle?? Why not just a weirdo wanting a certain blood type?

Anyway, honestly am looking forward to Chad finally seeing Abby, but am afraid there will be no happiness about it. Chad will be guilty, Gabi frustrated, Abby still scared, & thinking Chad should be with someone else, JJ not knowing what the heck happened, so very sad.

There certainly are other ways to make problems for a couple who are attracted, married, engaged, etc., without adding a 3rd or 4th party to the mix.

Shonda Rhimes who is the creator/producer of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, etc. once said that after the few seasons of fighting to get to happily ever after, it is now time to see what happens after happily ever after. She was referring to Grey's lead couple Meredith and Derek who had finally gotten married.

It's a shame soap writers don't have this mentality. They either break up happy couples with 3rd parties or send them offscreen for years. In the case of Belle and Shawn, why not have them struggle to have another child since they're older now? Or put them in the middle between Claire and Ciara? Plenty of ways to write for couples without interlopers. They can still be together and not 100% happy all the time. But that doesn't mean they need to cheat or split up. In the case of Chad and Abby, between her mental illness and faking her death, they have more than enough angst without Gabi being involved.

Well, they way I see it, Abby doesn't have any right to say anything because she been peeping and hiding around corners, and climbing in and out of windows, making Jen and JJ lie about her, among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have there been any spoilers if Gabi finds out what secret JJ was keeping? Just wondered once Abby reveals herself and she realizes that was the secret he had with Jen. Does she go running back to him?

I agree that JJ should come up in the Abigail/Gabi confrontation. I hope it makes Gabi take a step back and really think about this act of self-sabatage she has committed,. If I were her friend I would say to her, "Gabi, I love you, but boy did you really mess up things. I mean, really, wow. I just... I'm speechless babe." Yep I'm just a big ball of comfort. LOL

Back