SPOILER !! Week of Dec 26

That is exactly my thought. She had not broken it off with JJ yet, in fact there are spoilers that say she does so a few days later. So she went to Chad, ranted over what she ASSUMED JJ was keeping from her, and the way the scene played out to me, SHE kissed him. So, if Abby, knowing her brother & Gabi were JUST together a little while ago, says anything to Gabi at all, it would be mostly for that reason. In my opinion.

Yes, it could be the reason, Poirot. Abigail could be mad that Gabi is "cheating"on JJ, or at least, fooling around behind his back. But to me, that is none of her business. Abigail has absolutely no right to confront anyone right now.

Now, do I think Gabi marching over to Chad's house to vent about JJ is stupid ? Of course I do. Again, cheap writing, cheap drama, predictable scenario. But since we have to live with these overused scenarios, as apparently, the writers don't have an ounce of creativity, I have to go with it.

So I still think that Abigail is in no position to judge anyone. And JJ did cheat on Gabi, he did sleep with somebody else, and Gabi is hurt. She's confused, she already has feelings for Chad, she wanted to step back (we all knew that wasn't going to last though) but then she overhears JJ telling Jennifer he can't keep hiding things from Gabi, he can't keep "her" a secret for long.

Again, in the real world, Gabi would have confronted JJ, but noooooo. This is Days. Where Abigail hides in an attic for much, much too long (in fact, she never should have been there in the first place), where JJ sleeps with another woman while drunk in Miami, where he lies about Abigail being alive, with the help of Jennifer, who can't seem to be able to put her foot down except when it is time to judge others. So frankly, the Devereaux clan is totally in the wrong in this instance, no matter what.

Yep, that is how Jen feels about her daughter, and is scared she will run off again. So, tell me, Jen. If, while Abby is hiding upstairs, you went over to Chad's, told him Abby was alive, had seen him with Gabi, thought he had already moved on, so was thinking she was going to let him "be happy"..........just what do you think Chad would have done? Only been a few months since Abby supposedly "died", does Abby really think Chad has already fallen for someone else?

Abby has been back a few weeks now, Jen, and in that length of time, you have "enabled" Abby to become even more afraid to show herself. You go to AA, you certainly know about being "enabled".

Yes, you are fearful, and want to protect your daughter. You love her, but is it really the best way to treat her? Have you talked to your mother about the situation? And girl, just whatever possessed you to go parading thru the square with a pill bottle in your hands for the whole world to see. Most folks don't take it out of the pharmacy bag, and shove it in their purse, or coat pocket. Sigghhh.

I have yet to see a post from anyone who has been happy with how long it is taking Abby to be seen by Chad.

More spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3042

-When Coco and Sheila make a bold move, Hope realizes that her days are numbered.

-Joey and Jade start to look forward to being parents.

-Kate and Eduardo make romantic New Year’s Eve plans.

-Chad puts Andre on blast for keeping Abigail’s “resurrection” a secret.

I'm not sure what the last one means. Maybe there is a misspelling.

Monday December 26:

Abigail confronts Gabi over her budding relationship with Chad. [Oh, shut up Abigail, you haven't got a leg to stand on. Anyway, leave the confronting to your ranting mother. She has so much more experience.]

Tuesday December 27:

Rafe, Marlena, Roman, Steve and Kayla all reel from this latest revelation. [People, by now you should be so used to bad news that it just rolls off you like water off a Salem duck's back.]

Wednesday December 28:

Marlena, Steve, and Kayla take a trip down memory lane. [Romantic memories, people, romantic memories. The viewers are dying for them].

Thursday December 29:

Kate gets a call and learns some upsetting news. [Bad news about your goateed lover-boy Kate? You shouldn't be surprised. All your love interests bring new meaning to the word sleazy.]

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11012673/6/#new

Monday, December 26, 2016

Steve and Kayla, with Joey, Claire, Ciara and Jade’s help, feed the homeless.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Kate accuses Andre of stealing from the company.
Hope makes plans to recruit an inmate army to combat her enemies.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Brady and Deimos suspect that Nancy knows the truth.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Justin and Lucas both show up at the hospital to be there for Adrienne.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Gabi helps Abigail through her panic attack.

What the heck is Abby having a panic attack about now? Yes, I know they can happen suddenly, for no apparent reason. But did she have them before? Does anyone call Laura or Marlena?

thank goodness Lucas is at Adrienne's side as well.

ooooh, so Kate thinks Andre stole from the company, huh? JUST WHEN did Andre get any ability to withdraw or transfer funds?? Write checks?

That is really nice that the Johnson family will be helping to feed the homeless. I like that.

This would be my dream scenario for after Gabi helps Abigail through her panic attack:

Gabi: Are you okay?

Abigail (nods): Say Gabi, do you remember that time I secretly saw you and Chad in a really passionate kiss?

Gabi (blushes and nods): Do you remember that time you let everybody think you were dead which led to a series of events that culminated with Chad and I thinking we were falling for each other resulting in that kiss?

Abigail also blushes and nods. The two young women eye each other warily for a moment then they both say "My bad" at the same time Then they break into joyous laughter and hug.

Gabi: Boy that was a rough one but I'm so happy we got through it.

Abigail: So am I. Now how about we figure out a way to patch things up between you and my brother?

Gabi: I would love that.

The two hold hands and skip off merrily like the best friends they are and will always be.

Okay, the hand holding and skipping is probably a bit much. LOL

I just don't want months of these two at odds with each other. I want them to fix things as quickly possible and get back with the guy I want to see them with then they hopefully can move on to bigger and better things story line wise.

I wonder what Shawn is doing for Christmas. The rest of his family seems to be otherwise engaged, Hope included.

ooooh, so Kate thinks Andre stole from the company, huh? JUST WHEN did Andre get any ability to withdraw or transfer funds?? Write checks?

I was actually wondering why it wasn't the other way around.

Back