SPOILER !! Week of Dec 26

Great preview, especially about the body in the grave .

Oh, gee. O.K. let's see. Hope shot Stefano...or did she. Was it someone else? Or was he equipped to fake it? Bullet proof vest, fake blood capsule. Or doppelganger?

When Andre found the rolled up carpet, with the hand dropping out, he took the ring. Was it assumed then the person inside was Stefano? No positive medical I.D?

All I can say is....if they do this.......then I will campaign to have Jack alive as well. Talk about being misidentified.

Count me in on that campaign Poirot

I need to process the TBD remodel a bit more. I like the color scheme but the furniture is very busy.

Marlena is in that black suit AGAIN. Can they at least get it for her in other colors?? Nice to see her though.

I'm sorry but Rafe looks out of place in that TBD scene. Maybe that's why he's seated outside the perimeter. If he were still with Sami, he wouldn't be in that scene at all. Instead, Bo, Hope and John should be there.

I expect Eric and Belle anvils to start dropping either this week or next.

All I can say is....if they do this.......then I will campaign to have Jack alive as well.
And I will campaign to get Will back alive. That sure looked like Stefano to me.

I hope Chad & Abby reunite and move forward. Cheap drama will not be enjoyed; let's move them back to supercouple status again.

And if that WAS NOT Stefano, Hope still SHOT AND KILLED someone. Oy with this.

Hope still SHOT AND KILLED someone.
Maybe it was a Stefano-bot!

maskatron+8.jpg

You can watch the show today and predict how it's going to play out tomorrow. No surprises, no I didn't see that coming, no new twists and turns or interesting plots period. Just the same old recycled over used scenarios over and over again with different characters.

I think it's time to launch a search for a fresh set of new writers. There are quite a few excellent candidates that post on here that would be over the top qualified. Any takers?

Back