SPOILER !! week of Jan 1, 2018

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11051479/3/#new

Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Will admits to Marlena that he kissed Paul again.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Vivian and Kate face off.
Will decides to end things with Sonny.
Chloe questions Brady about his true feelings for Eve.

Thursday, January 4, 2018
Rafe realizes Ciara must know about his dalliance with Sami.

Friday, January 5, 2018
Chad and Abigail plot to thwart Stefan.

Being that the actress was pregnant during the time of this filming, Chloe is not seen much, I agree. Probably will be more of her later on.

Meanwhile, am glad to read Will decides to break whatever it is off with Sonny.

I wonder if Stefan is claiming ownership of the DiMera house & business??? (Unless he is in Stefano's will, or has specific control of stock, he has no say so. I think he would have to go to court if there was no will, or if he wanted to make a claim.....

Dr. Bakerfan has to weigh in on this.

P.S. Just my opinion, but there is just entirely too many couples with big age discrepancies.

I wonder if Stefan may force himself into the DiMansion? And is his mother Vivian? I suppose maybe if Vivian left some of her eggs during the time she was implanted with Victor and Kate's embryo of Philip, Stefano's sperm could've been somewhere. Meh, nothing can be as bad as the Gemini twins, so let's see how this parentage comes to be.

Awww, I wish I felt sorry for Sonny, NOT! He dumped Paul like a used up towel. Think I will be pro Paul and Will until Will gains his memory back and starts to hate Paul all over again. Should be interesting.

Brady? Seriously!? Just a few weeks ago he wanted to smack Eve into next year and now he has feelings? What was that Brady some sort of foreplay S&M with Eve? Writers need to do something different with Brady, he falls quicker then the midnight ball falls in Times Square on New Years Eve.

I'm not Dr.BakerFan, but if Stefan has the required proof, he could lay claim to Stefano's estate. It's done quite often with celebrities. It's my understanding, however, that the Salemites think Stefano is still alive, so there would be no reason for a claim on the estate. He may just want a share of the family business at this point.

P.S. Just my opinion, but there is just entirely too many couples with big age discrepancies.

I've been saying the same thing for a while now. It really started with Brady/Kristen and then moved on to Brady/Melanie/Jeannie, JJ/Eve, Rafe/Hope, Jennifer/Eric, now Brady/Eve. I'm not even going to touch Sami/EJ and that farce of a pairing. I realize age differences happen in real life but this is way too extreme. Maybe 1 or 2 couples max, not everyone over age 40.

Will doesn't want to be with Sonny. They were supposed to go slow and get to know each other again. I guess Will has the big hots for Paul, and poor Sonny is going to be left in the cold. Now I have a but to this. Paul does not necessarily have to go with Will. So the best scenario would be for Paul to pursue Sonny and tell him they should be together. Will seems to have no interest in Sonny at all. So now, if Will is turned down by Paul, maybe he will move on to someone else. Whoops! Enter new gay stud? :eek: :huh::confused: Who knows? ShaSha

Got my Soap Opera Digest. Looks like lots of good stuff coming up. Abe forgives JJ, then Theo wakes up. Thank goodness. I think the Abe and JJ stuff will probably be heart-wrenching. I know the actor playing Theo is leaving, but am really glad they didn't kill him.

I'm excited about Stefan. I like the actor and I could see him and Abigail together! That's what spoiler eludes to. That at least he is interested. I hope they try to make it that Stefano is still alive. Since the actor has passed that would be wrong as far as I'm concerned. Plus Hope killed him!!!

And as we all suspected, Lani will be pregnant. Which she finds out after reconciling with JJ. But the spoiler says because of the timing she knows it has to be Eli's which tells me it will be JJ's. Maybe she's farther along than she thought. That happened to me. Just the being farther along part not the not knowing who's the daddy part. :rotfl:

Maybe Stefan is there for Will? Or maybe he ends up the daddy of??? They all sleep with whomever is available in a moment of, usual, despair anyway and rarely use any kind of protection when they do.

I just read SOD myself and it definitely doesn't sound like a Who's The Daddy is coming. They specifically say that Lani and JJ were broken up for weeks so that's how she knows it's Eli's kid. She doesn't know what to do because at that point she will be back with JJ. Like Rafe, she is planning to keep the one night stand a secret. That's why I think Lani may end up lying that JJ is the baby's father, until of course the baby gets sick.

On another note, I think this is relevant to the week of 1/1. Abe forgives JJ week of 12/25, then Theo wakes up and JJ/Lani reconcile. Then Kate confesses to Abe who wants to know why she did it. Instead of pressing charges against Kate, Abe just asks her to fire Theo from Dimera Enterprises. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back