Yeppers. It's another hair, makeup and clothes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice Abby's pants. I'll have to see tomorrow.

I agree with Heather; I like Nikki with short hair, but long hair suits her better. I also want to see her go brunette, like Sami did. I love Nicole as a blonde but I think she'd also look stunning with brown hair.

Nicole's outfit was so perfect for her meeting with the Cardinal/Bishop. I was impressed! I was wondering if that was a necklace or if was the top of the dress. It fit so perfectly. The only thing I would've liked to see was a few extra inches on the bottom since she was at the Vatican.

Sami's wardrobe lately has been interesting, to say the least.

EJ's hair has needed washed for weeks.

Nicole's outfit was so perfect for her meeting with the Cardinal/Bishop. I was impressed! I was wondering if that was a necklace or if was the top of the dress. It fit so perfectly. The only thing I would've liked to see was a few extra inches on the bottom since she was at the Vatican.
I agree; while the dress was pretty, I think to go to the Vatican, it should have been longer and had long sleeves.

Nicole's dress came just above her knee, and while it could have been "middle" of knee, it WAS acceptable. She was not meeting with the Pope, and I am not too sure they were inside the Vatican itself. I think Nicole looks fabulous with the short hair, and as for it being longer.....these current hairdressers really do not seem to be able to do "flattering" hairstyles for longer hair. No wonder Diedre Hall (Marlena) does her own hair. LOL
When Arianne Zucker (Nicole) was off the show, she happily let her hair go natural, which is a brown, and very attractive. I don't know why the show insists that some of the actors HAVE to be blond

Poirot--I didn't mean to say the dress was inappropriate; just wish that it would've been a little more modest due to the circumstances. Nicole looked absolutely gorgeous today!

As for Abby's pants--when I was shopping with my niece, pants like that were all over the junior's department. As a child of the 80s I'm kind of sad and excited that the "Hammer" pant colors, if not the baggy style, have come back.

Oh my...Jennifer's hair looked really silly today. What ARE they doing to her???:sick:

Soaphead I'm with you! Today when Nicole ran to catch up with Eric in the church garden I suddenly felt like I was watching Maria from Sound of Music.

What I saw when Nicole ran up to Eric in the garden was Eric frowning and glaring at her AGAIN!:angry:

Sami is dressed like she's running a brothel not a multi-billion dollar company.

Jen and Eve wearing sleeveless dresses to court is head banging. Throw on a blazer or cardigan ladies.

I don't have words for Abby's pants.

I think that Jordan is the most realistically dressed woman on Days. She needs to introduce her friend Abby to the Normal Clothes Store.

I like Nicole's preachers wife dress.

What I saw when Nicole ran up to Eric in the garden was Eric frowning and glaring at her AGAIN!:angry:
Me too but I focused on how gorgeous Nicole is so I wouldn't have to look at Eric. She's too gorgeous for him, though that dress doesn't fit her personality one bit.

My pet peeve about the hair is that although many of the styles are great, they certainly are not something the character would be able to do on their own! Maybe they have their own personal hair stylist that lives with them!

Nicole reminded me of Julie Andrews, Sound of Music version :)

That's exactly what I said out loud today!

I loved how Jennifer looked in her first scene on today's show. But that bun reminded me of a horse for some reason. And the dress she wore in court was awful. I liked Eve's dress but not for court...at least she is out of those ugly teal long-sleeved dresses that clung to her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back