Actor returning!

Oh, I think another villain or two would be fine....Too bad Clyde Weston (actually I mean actor James Read) is on another show now......would love him to return to wreak havoc. Stefan just is not doin' it for me. Victor has lost his fangs, so, time for someone else to take over the "nasty" reins, and I don't mean Kate. Cannot stand her. Still think Ted would make a good one!

I like Xander as well. For me, I would like him to be more the good/bad boy somewhat like EJ was.

ShaSha, I think he already is! LOLOL

Well, maybe just starting.....his "good" seems to come out of "how can I benefit". He did not have to step in and ask for Theresa....he knew darn well Uncle Vic wasn't gonna give him the CEO job out of the blue, despite Theresa's promises.

And I wish I knew the WHEN of him appearing.....but am guessing probably in the fall. Seems everyone else new (meaning vets) is appearing then at some point.

Thanks katmouse. From reading the article, I got the feeling that Jack, when he returns will explain what happen to him and he might tell them that he had no other choice but to stay away from his family to protect them which is okay but I hope not. He would be labeled a deadbeat father for not being there for his children and Jennifer through the difficult times. Though anything can happen, I will remain hopeful for what Ron Carlivati brings to the table for Jack.

And then, he might have been used as an experiment by Dr. Rolf.....As I have said, it was Cameron (suspected of working for Stefano) who did the identification....no family or close friend did it. That left the door open for Jack to actually be alive. Yayyyy, am glad it is not going to be his spirit.

Maybe he developed DID after the trauma with the elevator. He and Abby can do therapy together with Grandmama Laura.

Oops.........the article states "extended stay". :eek::angry:
This had better be a PERMANENT stay after all the years Jack fans have waited for this to be corrected!!!!

Sounds to me like it was originally going to be just a short visit.......but that now, going to be much longer. Doesn't sound like long term contract (meaning a year or 2 years) but of late, the suits are being careful, since NBC & Sony won't commit for longer than a year at renewal time, and seem to, of late, taking their sweet time to do it.

Back