Actor returning!

Yes, Jason, and every new writing team makes pie-crust thin promises to change that flaw.

Reactions: MPM
He's returning, don't know when.......but this is what I want to see..........

Days-of-Our-Lives-Flashback1.jpg

How is it possible, when Jack was blown to smithereens? No serum would be able to help that.

Once again, Jack was NOT blown up. He was in an elevator that crashed and died due to the injuries from the crash.

Also, Hope was "killed" when she was in a cage that dropped into a vat of acid, yet she's still alive and well (it was explained that because Ernesto was a magician, it was just an illusion). So even IF Jack had been "blown to smithereens", they'd find a way to say it wasn't real, or it wasn't him.

And once again, I don't understand why you think it's such a big deal for a dead character to be resurrected. The soaps have been doing it for decades now. No matter how a character died, with a quick rewrite, they rise from the dead. Even if it's with the line of "it didn't take."

Without a serum, how many times did Stefano "come back from the dead". And with no explanation!

Dr. Rolf was the one who was blown to bits, and he was already dead when that happened, but is the one "that didn't take". Andre is another example.....I vividly remember he & Tony battling it out in that quicksand pit, Tony being able to get to the side, a native girl helped him out, as Andre went down, his hand being, dramatically, the last we saw of him, reaching up, as it sunk slowly down into the quicksand, gone, gone, gone.

We don't know how Jack is returning, or how he is alive. In fact, the show itself is not confirming yet his return. It was supposed to be very much "under wraps", but someone in crew or maybe a friend of a crew member spilled.....and news all over everywhere.

I don't care how they explain it. It's Jack so I would even accept him walking in while everyone was hanging their Horton Christmas ornament and everyone exclaiming, " It's a Christmas miracle"!!! Then Eric stepping aside knowing Jack is the love of Jennifer's life.

I never did like the character, but that incident was "the icing on the cake" (pun intended) for me as far as Jack is concerned. He became a cartoon buffoon, the way Stefano did in later years. Maybe he will have better writing this time.

Once again, Jack was NOT blown up. He was in an elevator that crashed and died due to the injuries from the crash.

Also, Hope was "killed" when she was in a cage that dropped into a vat of acid, yet she's still alive and well (it was explained that because Ernesto was a magician, it was just an illusion). So even IF Jack had been "blown to smithereens", they'd find a way to say it wasn't real, or it wasn't him.

And once again, I don't understand why you think it's such a big deal for a dead character to be resurrected. The soaps have been doing it for decades now. No matter how a character died, with a quick rewrite, they rise from the dead. Even if it's with the line of "it didn't take."

JS - Remember this if EJ makes his big return. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What does your hope for EJ's return have to do with Jack's death and return??? (since NOTHING has been said about EJ returning to Salem)

And for the record, I never once said EJ couldn't be resurrected after his death. The scene of Kristen injecting his body with something was done to leave his death "in question" so that the writers could easily have him return if they ever decide to do so.

The actor who portrayed EJ, so far, has indicated several times he does not want to return.

Personally, I don't see any need for EJ, none whatsoever. In fact, I think it is past time for DiMera Enterprises to be gone. Chad should take back his Peterson name, and the DiMeras all rest in peace in history. :)

Back