Actor returning!

I've always suspected Cameron was hiding the truth, not only about Jack, but about Daniel Rafael. I'd love to see Nicole have her little boy.
We don't agree a lot, but I'm here with you on this. I'd even go with an Another World style mixup where Jack, Daniel Rafael, and Dr Sedwick are living as an ersatz family (with the Dr either on Stefano's payroll in the know, or herself an amnesiac).

If Jack makes it to the attic of his old home, he can find some incognito attire such as Abby's floppy hat. No one will notice him. Then he can spot Jennifer with Eric and Nicole can spot the same. Nicole and Jack then have grief sex which results in Nicole having another miracle baby. Or Nicole and Jack go on an adventure to find her lost baby.

Didn't Corday lie, errrr, I mean say that people who died would stay dead and no more Easter Sundays (Resurrections)?

:tsk:

We knew that comment would be out the window in a hot Salem minute. He broke that new "rule" with the resurrection of Aiden. Granted, we found out it wasn't really Aiden who died, but a DiMera doppeganger. But still. We were shown onscreen that Aiden was dead, after being killed by Bo.

Jack wasn't killed in an explosion. He was supposedly mangled to death when the elevator let go and crashed (seconds after he saved Abby's life). But the family never saw/identified his body. Roman made a comment about them not seeing him because he was so badly maimed.

Ken Corday said in an interview (while not seen or mentioned on the show), that Jack had been impaled when the elevator crashed.

http://mashfordpage.com/ARTICLES/SODNov2015.html

I don't get why you act like resurrecting a dead character is so "out there". Soaps have been doing it for decades now, no matter what manner of death the characters suffered. All it takes is a few strokes of the pen, and badda-bing, the character is alive again. About the only ones who won't be resurrected are long-running characters whose portrayers died in real life.

I agree with everything you posted. Plus, Hope actually was "killed" in an explosion and I'm pretty sure she's alive.

Also I think this is great news (in case you couldn't tell from my username).

Oh, yes, they do! In the past, I have even gotten e-mail from a writer. The show itself has people more or less "skimming" boards to get the general feel ot what the viewers are talking about. I also remember when one of our members had a line from a post used on the show.

I was thinking more of the "big suits", but I guess I can see them having people scanning the internet to gauge how the viewers feel about certain storylines or characters. Although, in the past, when we've loathed storylines or characters, didn't seem to matter to management. Granted, being so far ahead ties their hands, but we never hear anyone say "well, we shouldn't have gone there with XYZ story" or "when we realized ABC character was so unpopular, we wrote them out."

With them taping 6 months in advance, I bet it’s hard to change something quickly. Have they ever done rewrites and had to film scenes now for something they taped months ago? The movie Tootsie comes to mind when they had to do a reshoot and ended up taping live with Dustin Hoffman’s big reveal! Lol

They did have to do some fast rewriting (scripts done 3 mos in advance) when Kassie dePaiva (Eve) was hospitalized for several months.......and then when Drake Hogestyn (John) had his accident on set, they had to do it immediately. They don't shoot "in order" so scenes have to reshot. Have not heard of them having to go back and reshoot what they filmed 3 mos. ago. But they DO cut scenes they filmed, even after showing them in spoilers or advance pics. etc.

Poirot - I'm still waiting for the announcement about Roman & Anna getting engaged. It looks like that spoiler hit the cutting room floor, never to be seen. Since both characters are "filler", they could pop it in an episode and at least give Roman a drop of a story. Maybe they can do a double wedding, John/Marlena & Roman/Anna?

He probably will not be appearing until the fall......based on how far ahead this show films

@Bring Back....Yep, heck, they don't even mention Anna's name. And then John was supposed to gift Marlena with some special little gift, which also never made it to our screens, tho announced in official spoilers.

Back