SPOILER !! Actress returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Jason47 said they have enough scripts written to last until the end of the year. Can't remember if that meant enough to tape shows until the end of the year, or if there are enough scripts to last until December (meaning taping through to May/2018).

Enough to tape episodes through December 2017. They are in October now. So, with 15 episodes taping every 2 weeks, that gives them about 8 weeks (60 episodes) they can tape during the WGA strike if it happens. Combining that with the many dark weeks and a possible long summer break, that should keep Days good with scripts until around September. If the strike is still going on in September, then they would have to turn to scab writers as they begin taping January 2018.

My ideal wish list for Sami would be:
1. Break up Rafe and Hope
2. Resurrect Will. Make this a family story with John involved in the investigation
3. Turn the tables and have Sami advise her niece Claire
4. Break up Rafe and Hope
5. I suspect Lucas and Adrienne will be broken up by October but have her intermesh with them too
6. Bring Allie back to Salem and leave her there
7. Break up Rafe and Hope

I suspect nine of this will actually happen and I'll be very disappointed but if we must deal with a Sami return, I want to see the pre-2013 version of her.

I like Hope and Rafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us like to see happy couples so I don't want to see Sami break up Hope and Rafe. I like them as a couple. I like Nicole and Brady too and was sorry they couldn't live a 'normal' life. Bring on somebody new for Sami. Someone clever, mysterious, charming, and dangerous who shows no interest in her. That should keep her busy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back