Days preview 8-5-16

So sad, I couldn't view the video. It directed me to YouTube bit I couldn't find it there

Here's a link to it posted by someone else.

The first half is so much of the same old same old...meh.

The SECOND half...YES, PLEASE!! Gimme Xander, Clyde & Orpheus!!!!! out for revenge ALL day! Oh I'm really looking forward to this!! Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Kassie DePaiva (Eve) look TERRIFIED while Drake Hogestyn (John) and Christopher Sean (Paul) look mad as hornets!!!

BRING!!

IT!!

ON!!

Looks like some exciting scenes with the villains returning. I am a wee bit disappointed Vivian wasn't one of the villains returning. But I do think it will be interesting having Orpheus return after being off the show nearly 30 years.

Not interested in the Chloe/Deimos/Nicole/baby...boring.

Why is Brady and Theresa's wedding at Deimos' mansion? Could it be that Victor and Maggie are living there now? With or without Deimos?

I liked Deimos more as a villain. He was far more interesting than the man he has become since falling into the Salem River.

So Aiden knows that Hope killed Stefano? How did he find out? I have a feeling Aiden will be mysteriously murdered by the end of this year. I really don't want to see Hope being blackmailed into being with Aiden.

I loved seeing Jack on today's show. Can someone please find a way to bring him back to the show permanently? He is such a great actor. And I like Jennifer so much more when she is with Jack.

Actually, the first part winds up one story.Tate's kidnapping, tho still leaving the "Who did it" up in the air, & tho some folks thought perhaps Phil would pretend to be father to Chloe's baby.....somehow, Nicole figures it is really Deimos....so???? what does this possibly do to what is building between Deimos & Nik? Kayla has been trying to ignore her problrm, always claiming to be "fine"...she isn't, it caught up....so, how will this affect her? Will she be the same wonderful doctor as before, or lose some of her abilities?

Am intrigued by the prison escapees....yep, a great way to make sure viewers tune in after the 2 weeks......

Woooooow!!! What a HUGE twist! I am actually very pleased NONE of my speculations were accurate (90% of this site is I'm sure). Now I can say I'm excited and won't blow it until enough people have seen it.

Has been fun reading everyone's guesses as to which villains might be returning. Nice to finally be able to talk about it now too! :)

I remember Orpheus getting Marlena on a plane and it blowing up. Ahhh.

Wonder if this is the first week after Olympics, or several weeks???

James Read (Clyde) already said early September for his return. So, the villains start either towards the end of 8/29 week or week of 9/5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they getting married in Deimos' living room? Does Victor get the house back? .

They are at the Kiriakis Mansion, yes. Plus, Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) posted a photo in May showing Victor/Maggie photo back in the living room, and Brandon Beemer (Shawn) posted a photo still showing Victor/Maggie photo in living room in scenes for 2017. So, looks like Victor/Maggie will most likely be back in September or October.

WOW a 3-fer! I'm not sure how to feel about Xander - he was such a crummy, ruined character - but so is Jeannie T. So, whatever is interesting to watch, I am here for.

ORPHEUS OMG is all I can say about that. But why is he holding Eve? How did she get mixed up in this - does she return for the wedding? Questions, questions.

I'll forgive Clyde for everything if he ices Kate. Please, please, oh please - I have put up with so much from you, Days, let me have this one little thing!!

The first half - meh. I was hoping for something more original with Deimos/Chloe/Philip/Nicole.

And what is a Salem wedding without mayhem. (Brady's last one had an explosion in the tunnels that had several Salemites injured, and the bride dead)
That was Brady's next to last wedding. His last wedding had his step-mother showing a video of the bride raping the priest. LOL (not laughing at the act of rape; laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of how Brady's weddings were stopped)

Here's what Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (no longer online) had for Orpheus.

I had forgotten about him kidnapping Kayla, too.

Orpheus kidnapped Kayla (he was holding Marlena elsewhere). He wanted something from Steve. Kayla begged Steve to work with Roman against Orpheus. At first Steve refused, then Kayla convinced him. Kayla went looking for Steve at his apartment, and Orpheus was there waiting for Steve....he kidnapped Kayla instead. Roman and Steve worked together to get her off of Orpheus's yacht. On the yacht, Kayla heard Orpheus plot to kill Steve, and from what she heard, she thought he had succeeded. She broke down and cried. Steve had actually escaped Orpheus's men, and overheard Kayla in agony thinking he had died. Once Orpheus left the room, Steve showed up at the doorway in her room....he and Kayla hugged emotionally.

Then it has the following on Marlena:

The ISA wanted Roman to help them locate the treasury bonds. However, Roman refused to help; so the ISA had their agent Orpheus kidnap Marlena to force him to help. While Roman was looking for the bonds, Orpheus found them and told the ISA that he'd give them the bonds in exchange for Marlena. The ISA conceded and so Marlena was then Orpheus' prisoner.

Orpheus blew up Roman's house and Marlena was believed to be inside. A memorial service was held for Marlena, but actually, Orpheus had kidnapped her. In April 1987, Roman found her on an island, where Orpheus had been keeping her for months. Orpheus sent her off in a plane, which Roman saw crash. Marlena, however, did not die. In 1991, she was found being held captive on the island of San Cristobal in the Carribbean. At some point between 87 and 91, Stefano got her and took her to San Cristobal, but the exact time is unknown.

If you look at the news article with the photos of the 3 villains, their names are Milo Harp (Orpheus), Xander Cook KIRIAKIS and Clyde Weston.

Xander did NOT go by the name Kiriakis last go around. I'm repeating my speculation that he is Deimos' kid and Deimos is really Titus.

Orpheus using the name Milo Harp could tie into the classical music comment made by Steve about The Chopin Group?

Here's what Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (no longer online) had for Orpheus.

I had forgotten about him kidnapping Kayla, too.

Orpheus kidnapped Kayla (he was holding Marlena elsewhere). He wanted something from Steve. Kayla begged Steve to work with Roman against Orpheus. At first Steve refused, then Kayla convinced him. Kayla went looking for Steve at his apartment, and Orpheus was there waiting for Steve....he kidnapped Kayla instead. Roman and Steve worked together to get her off of Orpheus's yacht. On the yacht, Kayla heard Orpheus plot to kill Steve, and from what she heard, she thought he had succeeded. She broke down and cried. Steve had actually escaped Orpheus's men, and overheard Kayla in agony thinking he had died. Once Orpheus left the room, Steve showed up at the doorway in her room....he and Kayla hugged emotionally.

Then it has the following on Marlena:

The ISA wanted Roman to help them locate the treasury bonds. However, Roman refused to help; so the ISA had their agent Orpheus kidnap Marlena to force him to help. While Roman was looking for the bonds, Orpheus found them and told the ISA that he'd give them the bonds in exchange for Marlena. The ISA conceded and so Marlena was then Orpheus' prisoner.

Orpheus blew up Roman's house and Marlena was believed to be inside. A memorial service was held for Marlena, but actually, Orpheus had kidnapped her. In April 1987, Roman found her on an island, where Orpheus had been keeping her for months. Orpheus sent her off in a plane, which Roman saw crash. Marlena, however, did not die. In 1991, she was found being held captive on the island of San Cristobal in the Carribbean. At some point between 87 and 91, Stefano got her and took her to San Cristobal, but the exact time is unknown.

Thanks JS very helpful. I also watched some clips tonight where it looks like Roman and Orpheus may have been partners at one point or working together? Orpheus was blaming Roman/John for killing his wife and that was another reason he wanted Marlena.

Please let Hope have it, Aiden!:clap:Maybe he blackmails her and Rafe being "the sun rising and setting" that he is :rolleyes:, might kill Aiden to protect his precious Hope. And she will assist him in covering it up. Because, you know, she owes him. LOL

Heather, can you post link to news article... Thanks

Back