Days preview 8-5-16

Here's what Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (no longer online) had for Orpheus.

I had forgotten about him kidnapping Kayla, too.

Orpheus kidnapped Kayla (he was holding Marlena elsewhere). He wanted something from Steve. Kayla begged Steve to work with Roman against Orpheus. At first Steve refused, then Kayla convinced him. Kayla went looking for Steve at his apartment, and Orpheus was there waiting for Steve....he kidnapped Kayla instead. Roman and Steve worked together to get her off of Orpheus's yacht. On the yacht, Kayla heard Orpheus plot to kill Steve, and from what she heard, she thought he had succeeded. She broke down and cried. Steve had actually escaped Orpheus's men, and overheard Kayla in agony thinking he had died. Once Orpheus left the room, Steve showed up at the doorway in her room....he and Kayla hugged emotionally.

Then it has the following on Marlena:

The ISA wanted Roman to help them locate the treasury bonds. However, Roman refused to help; so the ISA had their agent Orpheus kidnap Marlena to force him to help. While Roman was looking for the bonds, Orpheus found them and told the ISA that he'd give them the bonds in exchange for Marlena. The ISA conceded and so Marlena was then Orpheus' prisoner.

Orpheus blew up Roman's house and Marlena was believed to be inside. A memorial service was held for Marlena, but actually, Orpheus had kidnapped her. In April 1987, Roman found her on an island, where Orpheus had been keeping her for months. Orpheus sent her off in a plane, which Roman saw crash. Marlena, however, did not die. In 1991, she was found being held captive on the island of San Cristobal in the Carribbean. At some point between 87 and 91, Stefano got her and took her to San Cristobal, but the exact time is unknown.

JustSamantha - with your permission (and I will provide a link to the site/thread) I would like to copy this text and post it to twitter. A lot of people are asking about Orpheus' past and this might provide some insight for them. Thank you in advance!!

JustSamantha - with your permission (and I will provide a link to the site/thread) I would like to copy this text and post it to twitter. A lot of people are asking about Orpheus' past and this might provide some insight for them. Thank you in advance!!
Sure, but actually, make sure to also credit Beth's Days of Our Lives Page, which is no longer online. You can access it through the internet archives. They did all that great work in culling old storylines and character info.

Don't know where Beth and her crew are now, but they deserve the shout-out.

If you look at the news article with the photos of the 3 villains, their names are Milo Harp (Orpheus), Xander Cook KIRIAKIS and Clyde Weston.

Orpheus using the name Milo Harp could tie into the classical music comment made by Steve about The Chopin Group?
I Googled Orpheus (in general, not as a Days character) and found him to be an ancient Greek hero, with extraordinary musical skills. Interesting, with the Chopin Group and Greek ties in the Tater-Totnapping. Plus, Deimos playing that Chopin piece on the piano.

Wonder if Deimos and Orpheus are/were working together?

I think Victor is being set up and not by Deimos. At least I hope not.

I remember Marlena looking after Orpheus' kids on that island. I wonder what became of them?

So Aiden knows that Hope killed Stefano? How did he find out? I have a feeling Aiden will be mysteriously murdered by the end of this year. I really don't want to see Hope being blackmailed into being with Aiden.

Remember, Andre figured out Hope murdered Stefano and that Rafe helped her hide the body.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Marlena looking after Orpheus' kids on that island. I wonder what became of them?
Would be funny if Summer was Orpheus' daughter and they'd have it come out that she was scamming from the get-go

Or maybe Clark and Janet Bernard were Orpheus' children (as he had a son and daughter).

Perhaps they can have Jade be his granddaughter.

Thanks. I did remember Xander right after posting, but don't remember Orpheus. I have read above posts that explain who he is though. That was MUCH before my time (1993). At least I THINK so.

I'm starting to really wonder if Clyde being leaked out as returning earlier this year was done on purpose to solely throw us all off like right now! No one at all could have ever guessed the trio would be written in as jailhouse buddies. Perhaps this is why Clyde returns in October perfect storyline for Halloween to cause fright in Salem. Let alone Xander seems like Michael Myers the way he is holding Theresa's neck.

I don't think Clyde was leaked purposely. Brandon Beemer (Shawn) posted a photo on SnapChat from the make up room on what was supposed to have been one of his last days on set in April.

Would be funny if Summer was Orpheus' daughter and they'd have it come out that she was scamming from the get-go
Or Ben and Jordan. lol Ooh, then Orpheus could get mad at Clyde for what he did to Jordan.

That gal, Judie, who does promo for Days has said the preview scenes will be airing up to beginning of October. So, all those scenes, hints, etc. will be happening from when the show comes back at end of Aug throughout Sept.

That said....I am GUESSING that when John, Brady & Jeannie T left for Indianapolis, this is where they find Tate (since all 3 are there, in that room, when Jeannie T swoops Tate out of the crib. :):)

Thanks for correcting me everyone. Even better I say sooner was thinking these were teasers going to take months to show.

Back