Departing.... arriving Part 3

I knew there had to be something to Lauren Koslow (Kate Roberts) and Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) instagram picture post that was quickly taken down and the recent name dropping of Philip in the last few months. This is great news and hopefully is sign that he will return to the show on a more permanent basis.

Those little Davids are adorable. I also read that Kevin Spirtas (Craig Wesley) and Patrika Darbo (Nancy Wesley) are returning to the Last Blast app show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those little Davids are adorable. I also read that Kevin Spirtas (Craig Wesley) and Patrika Darbo (Nancy Wesley) are returning to the Last Blast app show.

Yes they were on the first episode last week

I really hope the new digital series is just a stepping stone for Belle, Shawn, Claire, Chloe (and family), and Philip to return to Salem permanently. All are needed and should be leading the show instead of characters like Ben, Ciara and Sarah.

I wonder if we'll see her in flashbacks when Kate mentioned to Will how Lucas and Sami were in town for Adrienne's funeral and for Will's trial?

I didn't catch Kate mentioning that, but I hope that doesn't mean we will have to wait until August to find out how Will killed Adrienne!

That is EIGHT MONTHS away! Egads, I would hope by then we know whatever else we have to know. How/why Adrienne died, what happened with Kristen's baby, & Haley, are both nuns out of the convent, & that Mickey is fine.

Used to be a Sami fan.....but am not any longer, so....if she has to visit, hope it is for 2 episodes, and then she is gone.

I knew Sami would be back soon. Her son is in jail, and you all know dang well she going to play the victim card here and make it the Sami Show until all of Salem is annoyed enough to set Will free saying "oh right, our bad". Haha. I mean, typical Sami fashion, I knew the moment Will was in jail "oh, here comes hurricane Sami".

I definitely am guessing that the "suits" at Days & NBC are not too happy with Ali Sweeney (Sami) right now, as she spilled the beans about her appearance, which won't occur for over 8 months!

I doubt Will is going to be behind bars that long. Already has been there about a year. Someone did mention she & Lucas were in town "for the trial", so we may not have seen her, but she was there. Maybe Sami should pay attention to her other children, then would not be needing friends/family coming out to help her with their problems.

Back