Departing.... arriving Part 4

Casey Moss/JJ really evolved on this show. JJ had many issues and we took every phase of his character's growth with us. I hope eventually he will return. Remember everyone is getting older and older on Days and we need the younger characters to continue on with new traditions.

There was talk a few months ago of an actor/character returning for a very brief period. It did not happen in January as was said. But supposedly, he is still supposed to appear. So....SPECULATION FOLLOWS...what if he shows up as the person Evan contacted to help with David? And possibly Evan's father????

The character is Orpheus, actor George DelHoyo.

I have read somewhere that Kate is also gone. I haven't seen her for a while. I think that when they actually released people from their contracts, it may have changed who they really wanted to bring back and Kate has been useless, in my opinion, for years. I will never understand why they keep bringing back people they have killed off or released before. I know the stupid filming schedule has a lot to do with it, but Chloe coming back is just another dumb thing. They didn't do anything with her the last time they brought her back.

Looking forward to hearing how Orpheus survived his last death, since he died on 11/1/2016:
We see Steve running through the alley. He sees the fire and is on the phone reporting it. Next we see John and Steve enter the warehouse. Orpheus is just standing there. John runs to the burning coffins and we don’t see him or the coffins again. We see Steve struggle with Orpheus to get control of a gun. He pushes Lazlo away and accidentally shoots Orpheus. Cut to Kayla on a gurney in the alley. She wakes up freaking out and Steve calms her down. Orpheus was shot but is being worked on. Marlena is at the hospital. We never saw the women get rescued. This sequence is very heavily edited. Orpheus is pronounced dead. He had a pulse for 30 minutes and bled out. We see him covered. Note that Steve and Kayla are now standing there hugging.

LOL, Rolf snuck in, injected him with same stuff Will did (to make him appear dead)

Heck, could be a flashback appearance, you know, a new one created for this storyline...so he is still dead, but this whatever in the flashback is what happened "back then".

Back