Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Sonny from Salem: Comment ca va, Salem. Everything is great here. I love France! I'm already straightening out Uncle Vic's version of the Moulon Rouge. My hotel is great and there are some really nice cafes, bistros, and clubs nearby. After I'm done here, it's off to several other French cities where Uncle Vic has clubs. Au revoir for now.

Reply from Will: No, Sonny, no. Don't be fooled. French waiters make fun of Americans. I saw this on National Lampoon's Vacation. The drivers are lethal and there are terrorists everywhere. Come home please so Baby Arianna and I can stop crying. :cry:

Reply from Jeannie T.: Get over yourself, crybaby. I'll win back Brady before your husband ever comes home. P.S. Tater Tot is a lot cuter than Baby Arianna.

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP! How dare you discourage my son, you tramp. And I've heard that Tater Tot looks like a Tater Tot. I HATE you!

Last edited:
Facebook post from Melanie: Guten Tag everybody. Vienna is great. I've acquired a taste for schnitzel and wursts. Hope I don't gain weight. :eek: Sometimes, my friends and I go Budapest or Prague on weekends to party. I've even been on a fun shopping trip to Paris with Mom. Bo Brady and Dad would just love her new selection of designer polka-dot bras. :) Gotta go. A handsome Swiss businessman is taking me to dinner.

Reply from Jeannie T.: See, I did you a favor. Instead of an unshaven lunkhead like Brady, who's so dumb that he won't give the mother of his adorabe child the time of day, you get to fill your bed with handsome, sophisticated continental types.

Reply from Will: Forget about Budapest, Bucharest, Belgrade or whatever. Get back to Paris and convince Sonny to come home so Baby Arianna and I can stop crying.

Reply from Sonny: Will, get a grip. Stop bothering everyone. I'll be back when I'm good and ready, not before.

Reply from Will: :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Facebook post from Lucas Horton: Please Will, grow up and stop whining! You have a baby to consider! What is wrong with you? I swear you get more like your mother with each passing day!

Sami Brady: SHUT UP Lucas I hate you!

Will Horton: But Dad, it isn't my fault nasty Paul and his evil father John Black ruined my life, just like John did mom's. :cry::cry::cry:

Lucas Horton: Where did I go wrong??

Facebook post from Arianna: This is madness. My good daddy left town and now I'm stuck with the doody-head daddy. And all he does is whine and cry. I should give him my pacifier.

Reply from Tate: I feel your pain. My mommy and daddy are twits. Mommy's full of schemes and daddy, well, daddy's pining for his other toddler, the one who left town.

Reply from Parker: You two should live here with me. I'm getting a new mommy and she's a good one.

Reply from Sydney: True that, Parker! Mommy Nicole is the bestest!

Reply from Johnny: She sure is! Wish we could live with Mommy Nicole, Daddy Rafe and Daddy Lucas.

Reply from Allie: Me, too!!

Reply from Rafe: :)

Reply from Lucas: :)

Reply from Nicole: :):):):):):):):):):):):):) C'mon kids! The more the merrier!

Reply from Sami Brady: Life isn't fair. My kids all want to go live with that tramp Nicole Walker in spite of the fact I'm the best mother ever. It must be because of John Black. He ruined my life and I HATE HIM!

Reply from Will Horton: Just like his son ruined mine, come back Sonny. :cry:

Reply from Sydney: True that, Parker! Mommy Nicole is the bestest!

Reply from Johnny: She sure is! Wish we could live with Mommy Nicole, Daddy Rafe and Daddy Lucas.

Reply from Allie: Me, too!!
Reply from Sami: :angry: OMG, Nicole is the worstest. She's a babyswitcher and a kidnapper and was one of those fools who married EJ!! I HATE her!

Reply from Allie: But mommy, didn't you marry EJ too?

Reply from Sami: Ooops, I forgot, EJ became my changed smoochy-moochy.:love:

Reply from Will: OMG, Mom. Forget EJ and get to work getting Sonny back for me. When you get mad, nobody can resist you. I want my Sonny back! :cry:

Last edited:
Reply from Sami: How are you my son??? Didn't I always tell you that the best way to get a man is either to switch a DNA test or blackmail the competition? :rolleyes:

Reply from Sami: Also, that tramp Nicole Walker also hurt my brother when she married that Lucas for $5 million! Nobody hurts my twin!

Reply from Lucas and Eric: SHUT UP SAMI!

Reply from Will: Mom, Dad, stop bickering and focus. Be calm, cool, and collected, the way I always am. If you present a united front, Sonny is sure to come back to me immediately.

Reply from Tater Tot: Good grief, you're more delusional than my mother.

Reply from Rafe: Or Clyde if he thinks that I won't nail his hayseed butt to the wall.

Reply from Victor: Or Xander if he thinks that shoveling manure will get him back in my good graces.

Reply from Kyle: Or Paige if she thinks that I'll ever leave "the life."

Reply from Will: SHUT UP! I HATE you! Sonny will come back. He will! :cry: :cry:

Tweet from Sonny: Bon jour, Salem. Yesterday, I took the high-speed train out of Paris and am now on the Riviera to check out Uncle Vic's club in Cannes, It's quite the scene. Half of France is here for the annual August vacation.

Reply from Will: Sonny, get out of France before it's too late. French streets are full of dog poop -- it'll ruin your shoes. Frenchmen smoke everywhere -- you'll ruin your health. I couldn't bear that. :cry:

Second reply from Will: Sonny, I've just been on Wikipedia and learned that the Germans invaded France in 1870, 1914 and 1940, which means they're way overdue. Come home. I don't want you killed in a war. :cry:

Reply from Paul: OMG, I can't believe that I once slept with this nut case.:eek:

Reply from Zoe: And I can't believe this lunatic is Sonix's top writer.:eek:

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP. Any man should be proud to sleep with my son, and he's a brilliant writer. I HATE you!

Reply from Sydney, Johnny, and Allie: :sick: Mommy, when are going to stop hating everyone and take care of us?

Last edited:
Tweet from Sonny: Hi, Salem. I'm still in Cannes, but later this week I'll take the Kiriakis yacht over to Corsica for a look and then sail to Majorca and Barcelona to check Uncle Vic's clubs there. I'll keep you posted!

Reply from Will: Oh, no, Sonny! The yacht might hit an iceberg and you'll freeze like Leonardo DiCaprio, Corsicans like vendettas better than Stefano and you might get shot, and I just saw on TV that great whites are off the French Mediterranean coast! One might eat you like in Jaws! :cry:

Reply from Sonny: Will, get a grip. There are never icebergs in the Mediterranean, Corsica is perfectly safe for tourists, and I'm not going to be eaten by a shark. All your panicky emails are doing is showing me that I was right to leave for Europe.

Reply from Sami: Sonny, you cold-hearted wretch. How can you brush off by son's caring warnings? You're worse than your grouchy uncle and doody-head Stefano! I HATE you!

Reply from Will: OMG, Mom! You called Sonny a cold-hearted wretch! Please, this is not helping! :cry::cry:

Tweet from Eric: Horrible news everyone! My dear friend Serena Mason has been murdered! Who could have done such a thing?!

Reply from Sami: Nicole Walker. She's a babyswitcher and a kidnapper and I don't like her, which means she must be guilty.

Reply from Eve: It was JJ. That kid is bad to the bone!!!

Reply from Will: It was John Black! He ruins lives and now he's ended one! And Paul helped him.

Reply from Ben: It was Chad. I've been sneaking around the DiMera mansion lately and some pretty sketchy things go on there. [After seeing this post, Abigail thinks: "OMG, does he know about me and Chad!]

Reply from Zoe: Hey, this will make a great article for Sonix. Ooops, was that an insensitive thing to say?

Reply from Jeannie T.: It was rapist Xander. And I'll be next. Save me, Brady!

Reply from Xander: You twit, I'm locked up because of your phony charges, which on second thought is a good thing because I'd surely be railroaded for this killing.

Reply from Roman: Dammit, people! Just let the Salem P.D. handle this. We're sure to find the murderer.

Reply from everyone in Salem: :rotfl:

Last edited:
Anne Milbauer tries to locate all the no-show University Hospital employees.

Anne: Where's Serena Mason? She didn't show up this morning.

Reply from Eric: She was murdered last night!! Oh, the horror, the horror! :cry:

Reply from Anne: Whatever, I'll just mark her terminated.

Anne: Where's Abigail Deveraux?

Reply from Maxine: Probably home in bed with her true love.

Reply from Anne: Which one?

Anne: Where's Jenny Deveraux?

Reply from Eve: Trying to save her druggie son. He's a secret undercover informer for the DEA and Salem P.D. Don't tell anyone! :rotfl:

Anne: Where's Theresa Donovan?

Reply from Nanny Megan: The silly tramp's new career is ignoring her baby, Tater Tot, and scheming to get back her ex-lover. Talk about lost causes.

Anne: Where's Dr. Jonas?

Reply from Sami: Probably celebrating his engagement to that awful babyswitcher Nicole Walker by giving her whisker burn. :rotfl:

Reply from Nicole: Whatever. And my darling, brilliant Daniel uses Crest mouthwash, not that Truly Radiant swill, so his breath is always sparkling fresh. You, on the other hand, always have dragon's breath. :rotfl:

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP! Your quack's breath must smell like the hospital dumpster -- and is even worse than that of life-ruiner John Black. And if I come back to Salem for the big 50th anniversary, you're in for it. I HATE you!

Reply from Will: OMG, Mom, forget Nicole and focus. If you come back to Salem you have to brainstorm with me about ways to get Sonny to come home! I miss him so much! :cry:

Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady quit the Salem P.D. to members of his "mock Rafe" group: Big news, Hernandez is all over Chad DiMera for the murder of that hot babe, Serena Mason.

Reply from member no. 2: What a waste. Even if little Chad is guilty, he'll never get convicted, he's a DiMera.

Reply from member no. 3: And how about our new D.A., lover-boy Justin Kiriakis? I've heard he was quite "busy" when he was overseas.

Reply from member no. 4: Yes, and he's quite perceptive. Nothing gets by him. He figured out in no time that his wife was hitting the sheets with cosmetics king Lucas Horton right in the Kiriakis mansion.

Reply from member no. 2: That Justin is one sharp guy. Hey, should we be out trying to catch a few drug dealers? I've heard that creepy Clyde Weston has a small army of them.

Reply from member no. 1: Why bother. We've got nothing on old Clyde. Let's go over to the Pub to drink a toast to the return of the mighty Rafe. Now that he's back on the force we'll have something to talk about.

Last edited:
Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady quit the Salem P.D. to members of his "mock Rafe" group:
Reply from member no. 4: Did you hear Caroline Brady had a bad dream about Bo? Thinks he's in trouble somewhere.

Reply from member no. 5: What, did he drop his pina colada while adjusting his straw hat?

Reply from member no. 3: Good one! Wouldn't it be funny if Brady came back to Salem soon?

Reply from member No. 2: Yeah, like that'll ever happen!! Sami Brady would actually be voted as Salem's Best Mother before Bo Brady would pry himself away from a tropical beach bar in Tahiti. LOL

On Mayor Abe's first day back in office, he's swamped with messages.

From Jenny: What are you going to do about the drug plague??? Rant, rant, rant!

From Monroe James, brother of Madison James: Get rid of those tunnels. They killed my beloved sister and I hear that some of them are still there waiting to kill again.

From Nanny Megan: Do something about those idiots who are always loudly talking about their personal business or ranting about something, all in public places. Yes, this town is full of idiots, but can't they display their stupidity in private.

From Stefano: Get that idiot Hernandez off Chad's back. You have to know that my foolish son didn't kill that woman. Yes?

From Will: Help me get my Sonny back!!! :cry: Please.:cry:

From Sami: I may be back in Salem for the anniversary celebation. I want you to arrange for a ticker-tape parade in my honor. After all, I'm Salem's leading celebrity and its best mother. P.S., make Truly Radiant the official city mouthwash.

From Kate: I'm through with that creep, Clyde Weston. How about you have him run out of town on a rail so that I don't have to dust off my special brownie recipe.

From No.1 Cat Lady: My cat, Mr. Whiskers, is lost. Please send that nice Detective Hernandez over to my house to help find him.

From Jeannie T.: Hey, Abe, can the city lend me the money to buy Basic Black? This is a sure thing and you'll never regret it.

After receiving these and other messages, Abe has second thoughts about being mayor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back