Fall Preview

I have no idea what their plan is.......but it would seem the end of the clip has the weird stuff, someone is having a bad dream, or writing a story, or something. Xander in the wig, Jordan in a nurse outfit, Claire in a hospital bed, some hand coming out of a grave........

And Jason, going back to 2012 mean no Holly, no Ari, no Tate, and Stefano alive, along with Daniel, Caroline. And lots more. Would not like that at all.

I am hoping if Sarah is pregnant that it is not Eric's. I'm honestly betting Xander. I know they hooked up months ago but this is Days!

I was also honestly thinking that they might make the real Nicole also super mad at Eric for not taking care of Holly. It doesn't appear they are going that way and for that I'm grateful.

The previous set of twins to play Holly had lighter hair. Then when she was slightly aged, the current set of twins had hair that's a little darker.

c1aaa2e867d68da12406a244108614ec.jpg
040187a9b30d596bc39fbe4acc6bcb16.jpg

Okay, I just looked, J.S. I think it's around 11 or 15 on the tape. Will is holding Holly. Sonny is looking on. They're all smiling. I think it is one of the girls who played Holly before but she is older than she is in the picture you posted above. I'm guessing this is not a new picture.

OC, the blond little girl Will is holding is Arianna. Holly is by herself walking in a room.

Such a big surprise that Sarah winds up pregnant :rolleyes:. They just had to have more angst for Eric and Nicole once they finally get together. I would like it if Xander turns out to be the father. I have also seen speculation (not fact) that Kristen is trying to get pregnant as well or pretends to be pregnant, and if she miscarries, may try to take Sarah's baby. That's never been done before :sarcasm:.

Do we really need Princess Gina back? Is that the only story they can come up with for Hope?

Jordan is already out of Bayview. That place must be on a fast track to release patients. We may see Claire back as well before long.

I hope we are finally seeing the return of Jack's memory.

Okay, I just looked, J.S. I think it's around 11 or 15 on the tape. Will is holding Holly. Sonny is looking on. They're all smiling. I think it is one of the girls who played Holly before but she is older than she is in the picture you posted above. I'm guessing this is not a new picture.
As Jen67 noted, Will is holding Arianna. In the clip of Holly walking into the room by herself, looks like they're using the same twins they last used to play her. (Harlow and Scarlett Mallory)

b971e76e6b321f529532f699f2bdbe5c.jpg

I like that idea but sand is made from minerals...quartz, mica, etc. But Sarah's brain could be fish poop!
There's poop in it, too, soapkitty. Certain species of fish chew up coral and poop it out as sand. At least that's what Animal Planet says and since I live on the Gulf I do prefer the mica and quartz idea. I think Sarah's brain filtered out the good stuff and kept the poop!

Back