How did YOU come up with YOUR user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cornhusks Farmer Bob....I didn't know I had so many nosey neighbours...lol!

It's real simple.
first of all the Chatearew is my name en Francais (well sorta taking some liberties there hokay eh?) so its Rewcastle...
hokay then the Rew....well it comes from the Rewcastle.
My real name is Deb...yep...ain't that grand...but anyone who knows me calls me Rew and I have had various variations of that Rewcastle since my highschool days....Chateaurew (in French class) Rewski, Rooroo, ScrewRewy...BlewskyRew, Rootietoottoot (my mother's was Toots) and even Roooooooooocastle. heh heh heh...but never Debbie.

so thar ya go mates. No biggie.

rewski is outski:smile:

Now I am going to be thinking rewski is outski all day.
Everytime I see you write that, it just sticks in my head...all day long. LOL

My cat's name is Sparky. I tried that name when I first joined up but it was already taken. So I went with Sparkster. It reminds me of that skit from SNL with the Copy Guy: "Sparky. The Sparkster. The Sparkinator." LOL!

And of course, so many of you just call me Sparky anyway and I just love it! :D

I have owned dachshunds since 1990 and when I got my fist computer in 1997 and was in a quilt chatroom there were a lot of folks with my name so I took the moniker *dachsie~~ complete with nose and tail. The 21st is a very popular date in our family so thus i became dachsie21

@Mrs. M: Hey Lolita, some of us remember your real name. LOL. Funny thing is, I have a really bad memory, but I remember that one!

This is a great thread, I love reading about everyone's stories.

My niece is Olivia and I am her aunt, thus Oliviaunt. I created it when I first joined AOL when she was a baby. The problem came 4 years later when my nephew Carty was born. When he was about 2 he asked me if I would add his name too. (I now have an email I don't use for much else other than emailing things to my SIL for Carty from "cartant@...." )

LOL, I play the word games on Pogo, or solitaire, Poppit.
I LOVED Poppit! I had forgotten about that game...I'll have to find it again.

I am one inch taller than a legal midget- hence midgetplus1

I would have never put that together in a million years and now that you explain it, it seems so obvious - very clever!

Mine is not so clever. It sounds like it would have a good story, but it's nothing more than a combination of an old password (rio) and my initials (ks).

Since we have some new members, I decided to give this thread a bump so we can hear how they came up with their user names (and anyone else who has not shared their story and would like to).

I definitley enjoyed this thread. Hopefully the bump will get more people to share their stories :)

Mine is boring. Tried to use my nickname but it was taken. So I used my childrens intials.

So many interesting stories here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back