How did YOU come up with YOUR user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My twins nephews are Tyler and Jaxson.... :thinking: hence Tylerjax! And all of the other usernames that I came up with were already taken.

Just giving this a bump as we have had several new posters and I am interested in hearing how you all came up with your usernames.

I have been using Muzza for a nickname for about 13 years now. My name is Murray and while travelling Down Under in 1998 - 1999, the Auzzies say Muzza as a nickname for Murray. Not too exciting but I've always liked it and when someone calls me that, it brings up awesome memories of the time I spent backpacking. My cuz is originally from Australia but lives in Canada now and she still calls me Muzz.

Well I was looking for a new name on this other website I kinda live on. It was in japanese. I loved the name but there was just to many other people with a version of it and I wanted to stand out. I loved how forgotten sounded but I wanted more to go with it. I came up with forgotten echoes and loved it. Since then almost every name I make has forgotten in it with an extra word attached either before or after. I felt like being Forgotten Lores when they asked for a name.

My name is Jason, middle initial D, I always toss special characters in when I can, so I added an í (also it sounds very Alamainian, aka faux European). And I am a speech therapist by trade, hence: JasonDíSpeech.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity about your name, Jason.

And thanks for bumping this, Jammers. I hope some other new members will stop in and tell us how they got their names.

I just made up something quick, which is odd for me. I usually have one or two names I stick with for every site. I tried Daysfan, which was taken, so I took something from "L337 speak" (elite speak). In 1337 speak a "4" is an "A". Sorry to bore you with mine. :wink:

Hmm... I have no idea why I chose my username... haha... yeah, seriously, it is a guilty pleasure of mine. Like Lifetime movies when I'm bored. I don't like to admit to people that I like that dramatic, girlie stuff, cause that's not typically the kind of stuff I like. :wink: My freshman roommate in college got me started on Days when Marlena was possessed, and it was so insane and funny to me that I kept watching. We would actually take notes for each other when one of us couldn't watch - sort of the daily summary before the internet was so widely popular (only by a year or so). I ran across some of those notes a few years back... hilarious! Well, the stories were funny, but our commentary was even funnier... :) So anyway... that's me and my username, in a nutshell.

Two of my silly granddaughters would com in say, Hi , Gram and then it became very funny to say Gram-Cracker.

Why base a name on a baby-broker, gambling addict, sometime blackmailer, and accomplice to a serial mugger? Actor John Callahan as Dr. Baker kept the whole baby-switch plot afloat. The way he would look at Nicole and tell her that she was crazy was priceless.

Mine is very obvious, I quit watching DAYS and one day I was surfing and came across DAYS the first day Rafe was on pointing his gun at Sami! And I fell in love with this couple; it brought me back to days! I love Rafe and Sami! lovin_safe! I use this user name on all soap boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back