This is Us (may contain spoilers), part 3

This was probably my favorite episode this season. And I'm kind of hoping that, since this is supposed to be the second-to-last season of the show- this was a setup for a potential spinoff.

Yeah. I kind of feel like maybe that's why we've already seen them as adults here and there.

We only saw Hailey as an adult in the flash-forward with a grown Baby Jack (when his wife had their baby).

Nicky and Frannie were shown in a different flash-forward being about 7 or 8 years old, when they were all at Kevin's house in the woods and Rebecca was dying.

Yeah. I felt like that was more to show us that Kevin would have kids. The only thing I don't like is the age gap between Kate & Kevin's kids and Randall's.

Anyone else wondering if Sally got pregnant to Uncle Nicky before she left for Woodstock and he has a child out there somewhere?

I felt so bad when he accidentally broke the snow globes he made for the twins while trying to empty the water in them.

When he was talking to the twins in the nursery, I thought maybe they'd show Kevin overhearing him on the baby monitor.

I liked that Uncle Nicky came to begin with...worried when he got scared & was going to leave.......but really liked that he stayed, saw the babies, & was touched by what he brought to his namesake. (Read both those books, lol)

The snowglobe scene at the airport broke my heart. Nicky has become one of my favorites and I was actually hoping since he's made it out to California, maybe he'll end up finding Sally? I'd be happy with that even if he didn't get her pregnant way back when. Hopefully Kevin will ask about that photo and use social media to try and track down Sally.

That was a tough show to watch. I cried two or three times.

I wondered if Sally was pregnant too.

Nice to see Cassidy again.

WOW, the last 5 minutes of last night's season finale really dropped a bomb. So Kate and Toby apparently get a divorce in the future and she marries the snooty British teacher at Jack's school.

Also in that flash-forward, Uncle Nicky was wearing a wedding ring and mentioned his wife. Does he find Sally (his teenage girlfriend) and marry her?

I saw it coming when Philip told Kate that he wasn't accepting her resignation because to me it said that he realizes her talent and value, whereas Toby doesn't and hasn't for awhile. I used to like Toby and Kate a lot but they have drifted drastically over the last little while.

And I'm glad that things went the way they did with Kevin and Madison. Sorry, not sorry.

I think Nicky will either find Sally or will fall in love with someone new entirely. He was googling her last episode, though. And now we get to wait til what, February next year before we get any answers? They're doing a mid-season premiere so as not to have interruptions.

Thanks for letting us know when the show will be back. That's a long wait, but I'm sure it will be
worth it.

I just saw the show and I enjoyed it like I always do. Lots of twists and turns. Uncle Nicky bought
the oddest wedding gift.

I wonder if they are starting in early January since they probably won't be on during the Olympics.

Back