This is Us (may contain spoilers), part 3

Gosh, that was a terrific, emotional, very moving episode. They sure struck gold in getting Milo Ventimiglia to play Jack Pearson. Yes, Kat........my heart was breaking as he said he doesn't have a mom any more......been years since I dealt with that, but it all came back. Wonderful episode last night.

Be sure you have that tissue box close by, or at least a few in hand. Really, this episode is just outstanding.
I believe Camryn plays cousin Debbie, who had taken "Mom" in.....

Another good episode

I think a lot of us understands how he felt

Yes, that hit me hard. I lost both parents within three years and then realized I was a mid-life orphan, for which there are many books and discussion groups online, it happens to so many of us. This show is so special and innovative, revealing parts of the characters' lives a bit at a time to create a fully realized human being in realistic situations that we can relate to or at least understand. Credit must go to Casting, as they assembled incredible groups of child actors who are believable in their roles. Now I MUST try hot dogs and tomato soup.:)

I usually cook my hot dogs in the microwave. I need to get some out of the freezer and
cook them like my mom did on the stove.

I had a feeling Miguel would die. When they did that one flash-forward with Rebecca in bed, seemingly near the end of her life, Miguel wasn't anywhere around, but everybody else was. Uncle Nicky was actually sitting at her bedside.

Speaking of Uncle Nicky, he's so cute with his wife. I'm glad they had him find happiness in his life.

I like how they carefully plotted their storylines for the six years. And how they banked a lot of scenes with the various sets of babies, toddlers, little kids and teens who played the triplets at different ages, to put into later episodes.

Back