SPOILER !! Week Dec 3

First time I read it I was so puzzled, could not imagine what it meant....Living near the Great Lakes...Shipping is big business...& constant news as the lakes freeze, stopping ships from being able to travel.
Just for the record, I do not use that word instead saying I like, love, root or support a couple.

It's "relationShip".
but not how the word is spelled... and the relationship is between the characters. There is none between the viewer and a character

The Urban Dictionary is not the one people use in their ordinary lives. It is Webster's. Sorry, but slang is slang, not correct English. And just because someone using twitter decides to take a word and use it in a different context doesn't make it correct, just a lazy way to say support. And that is MY opinion. To each their own.

Last edited:
I love love love how the spoilers are worded..... Rafe gets a shock..... so this can mean so many things.... the air is dry and he scuffed his feet and when he went to touch something he got that little static electricity???? or the wiring is a bit screwy and he touches the metal door and the alarm instead of going off shocks him?? The place where he locates Hope, he also finds his brother and his mother and Blanca the woman his mother wants him to be with instead of Hope??

John and Marlena have a romantic evening..... okay so they aren't home, so scratch the strawberries and cream...... how romantic can the Brady Pub be?? I'm sure the writers can project romance at the Brady Pub.... they've been so successful so far.....:rotfl:

The actress who plays Sami is busy with other projects and Family right now, so I don’t think she will be back for a while.

I think she will be back before the end of 2019. Ron seems to love writing for her. And she's really not that busy--she doesn't even have a Hallmark Christmas movie this year. All the main Hallmark stars do. I also find it odd that in 4 years, she's only done a handful of Hallmark movies and a few Days return stints. No prime time tv or any other movies. With so many platforms available now(Netflix, etc.), I find this kind of odd for someone who claims they left to see what else is out there. With The Biggest Loser job going away, you'd think that would free her up for other shows. ONLY MY OPINION.

- John and Marlena have a romantic evening at the Brady Pub.

Will we see a white tablecloth instead of a checkered one? COME ON. At least pull out the townhouse set and let them have a romantic evening at home. I'd much rather see that.

I though Ali Sweeney (Sami) made a slew of Mystery & Movie films for Hallmark....
I would agree she isn't doing much that I see, but then not privy to all the different areas out there. Have not seen her in the tons of commercials on TV, but she does seem to post some sort of something every once in a while (commercial) on Facebook or twitter. I think she is spending more time with her family now, as she had a schedule that did not let her do so for so long. Ari Zucker (Nicole) feels the same.

Monday December 3:
Ted tries to get Ben to confess to starting the fire at the cabin. [Ted was always a crook, but now he's sinking to a new low -- working against a former client. He should be disbarred ASAP.]

Tuesday December 4:
Eli suggests to Rafe that Hope might be cheating on him. [It seems highly unlikely that Hope would have time to cheat. She's too busy trying to frame Ben. That said, if this is a way to free Rafe from being Hope's lap dog, it would be a welcome development.]

Wednesday December 5:

Ciara and Ben go on their first date! [Hopefully, it's not a shopping trip to Salem's Necktie City.]

Thursday December 6:
Chloe is thrilled when Lucas returns from Europe but he drops a bomb that changes their relationship. [That he's staying in Europe to be near Allie wouldn't be a bomb. A real "bomb" would be that he visited Vienna and has begun a torrid love affair with Carly "Polka-Dot Bra" Manning.]
Sarah appeals to Maggie to let Eric raise Holly. [This is so predictable. If the writers wanted to shake things up, Nicole's sister, Taylor "Tayhag" Walker, would appear in Salem wanting custody of poor Holly. Imagine clueless Judge Rose Duncan presiding at a custody trial pitting Eric against Tayhag: Justin: "Your honor, this woman is married to the infamous pimp, Quinn Hudson"; Ted: "Judge, Eric Brady is not only the ex-con drunk driver who killed St. Daniel, he's a professional sourpuss who works in a saloon."]

Friday December 7:

Stefan gets Abigail released from Bayview, believing she’s “Gabby.” [The Big Zero isn't very smart, is he.]

Last edited:
It only says Chad "comes upon" Gabi with the paternity test.....he still might not get to see it.
Why wouldn't she show it to Chad? She wanted it a secret only till Stefan bonded with the baby and Abby is locked up in Bayview. She has that and now she can put her last knife in Stefan's back by having Chad snatch the baby away and leave town with her.

Alison Sweeney (Sami) has a new Hallmark series, The Chronicle Mysteries, that will debut in 2019. She is the star and the executive producer. I know that a few years ago she was also working as a director at General Hospital.

Last edited by a moderator:
[That he's staying in Europe to be near Allie wouldn't be a bomb. A real "bomb" would be that he visited Vienna and has begun a torrid love affair with Carly "Polka-Dot Bra" Manning.]
I would actually ship this couple. (For the non-young folks here, that means support.) Carly and Lucas are two of my favourites. Carly can join Hope, Kristen, and Kate in the Cougar Club.

Back