SPOILER !! Week Jan 2, 2017

Since Joe Mascolo's (Stefano) farewell cake says "see you soon", makes you wonder if he did come back and tape a few more scenes before his death.

He was already back though in July when he appeared in the ghost scenes with Chad. Prior to that he was in the Hope episode at the Horton cabin which aired on June 8.

(didn't say link only)

Updated spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-2.html

Monday, January 2, 2017
Days of our lives will not be seen.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Chad and Abigail’s New Year’s Eve kiss builds in passion.
Jade and Joey lose the baby.
Gabi reacts to learning JJ and Lani had sex in Miami.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Nancy switches Holly's DNA to keep Chloe's secret.
Rafe receives word about a Stefano sighting, and Shane asks Rafe to go to Europe.
Nicole is disappointed when Nancy keeps the baby away from her.

Thursday, January 5, 2017
Nicole is heartbroken when she must say goodbye to "Chloe's" baby.
Kate struggles with whether or not to betray Eduardo.
Brady gets the test results back for the baby.

Friday, January 6, 2017
Ciara and Abby have an awkward encounter.
Chad and Abigail enjoy a family outing... and run into Gabi.
Claire alerts when she sees Theo and Ciara bonding.
Theo and Valerie square off over the bug he left in her purse.
JJ is promoted to detective.

I hate we have to go through the DNA thing again. When is Chloe supposed to wake-up and tell Nicole the truth????? ShaSha

Egads, Kayla is still wearing that flowered dress??

I will agree that the previews appear to indicate Days is still going down the same dark, gloomy, miserable path it has been on for the past few weeks. Sonny & Paul have kissed, but nothing about them at all. Chad & Abby's passionate kissing at the end of today (Friday's) show apparently had them ending up in bed, but Chad sure doesn't look too happy about it all.

And Gabi, gee, she appears to be not wanting to give up on getting Chad for herself. Ugh.

I really hope that these are all misleading. !!!! Would not mind at all.

Where is everybody else? I'm tired of seeing the same repetiveness while other characters get little to no airtime.

Why aren't we seeing stories centered around Jen and The Spectator? Shawn and his sister and daughter? Abby reconnecting with all her loved ones and perhaps Marlena? Nope we have to watch the same stuff again with no movement.

I'm going to stick around through February sweeps and then I'm probably out for a while when Shawn and Belle leave again.

I wondered yesterday if Anne was talking about Adrienne's position since she mentioned marketing?
I had the same thought, as that was what Adrienne said she'd cover. But that wouldn't be a "perfect" position since it would certainly be temporary, and with her enemy. (Then again, that would require more than 47 seconds of thought from the writers.) However I'll overlook any reason for Anne to be around Lucas. I haven't seen a better match since that girl with the peanut butter ran into the boy with the chocolate. (Link for those youngsters not familiar with this reference.)

Back