SPOILER !! Week May 13

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday May 13:
Lani lies to Ciara to keep Ben away from David.

Tuesday May 14:
Brady makes a deal with Xander to get Nicole a divorce.

Wednesday May 15:
Rafe gets divorce papers from Hope.

Thursday May 16:
The mayoral election results are announced, and there is a surprising winner.
Hope is fired!

Friday May 17:
A stunning secret is revealed.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-13th-t40889.html#p1987577

Monday, May 13, 2019

Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Sonny and Will are surprised to learn what caused Will's tumor.
Stefan rejects Gabi.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019
JJ attacks Jack, who tries to reach out to him.

Thursday, May 16, 2019
Ciara comforts a devastated Claire.
Melinda drops a bombshell on Haley.

Friday, May 17, 2019
Xander makes the moves on Sarah.

Well, well, well...is Melinda going to tell Haley she's her mother?

I thought Xander was married to Nicole... oh wait.. it's Salem.

JJ attacking Jack....well that's disgusting on his part but I do think Jack should at least distance himself from JJ for now. What I would to see is Jennifer smacking some sense into JJ and give him a real good talk, because despite how Jack has been acting lately he is still JJ's father.

Only g uessing, but bet it is verbal attack.....
And yes, Nicole is married to Xander, read something somewhere about divorce papers for them as well as Hope & Rafe. (yep, above in post #21) Probably the leverage Xander still has on Nicole. (I thought maybe that recording was destroyed in the lab fire/explosions??? )

Monday May 13:
Lani lies to Ciara to keep Ben away from David. [Lani is making a big mistake lying to Ciara, who's not to be messed with.]

Tuesday May 14:
Brady makes a deal with Xander to get Nicole a divorce. [Why bother with a divorce? Since the long-suffering Nicole was forced into marrying the X-man, an annulment would be quicker and easier.]
Stefan rejects Gabi. [An ignominious end for yet another doomed plot to "bring down" a DiMera.]

Thursday May 16:
The mayoral election results are announced, and there is a surprising winner. [Could it be dark-horse Benchie, the one candidate who didn't make serious gaffes during the campaign?]
Hope is fired! [So long, Hope. Don't let the police-headquarters door hit you on the way out.]

Friday, May 17, 2019
Xander makes the moves on Sarah. [Xander has been making some bad choices lately. Trying to cozy up again to loud-mouth, judgmental, high-and-mighty Sarah is one of his worst.]

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4010

-Hope sees Rafe has taken off his wedding ring and decides to start divorce proceedings.

-Sarah comforts Eric over Nicole freezing him out.

-Sarah tries to speak with Nicole on Eric’s behalf.

-Haley and JJ have an emotional moment as they learn her fate.

-JJ and Haley go on the run.

-Nicole rips into Chloe.

It really is a shame that this headwriter brings on new characters, and gives them so much airtime so quickly. One doesn't even know the character, who is seen constantly.

Thanks, Kat, do appreciate it.

First of all, the writers have got it allllll wrong. It should read "Rafe gives Hope divorce papers". I'm sick of Hope's righteous act. Rafe deserves so much better. She should be the one handed divorce papers. Let Rafe stand up for himself for once! And I hope that Hope falls for Ted hard and then he drops her on her head at rock bottom. Serves her right for stringin' Rafe along, treating him like dirt.

Secondly, "Sarah tries to speak with Nicole on Eric's behalf". Well that sounds like a nightmare, bad idea.

JJ attacks Jack. I kind of like this actually, haha. You go JJ, knock some sense into that man, bring back the Jack we all love.

And in regards to Nicole "rips into Chloe". I love the character of Nicole. I also love Chloe. I hate this. Chloe is not at fault for this kidnapping and she has been an excellent mother to Holly. Writers, please do better than this! Please!

Thanks for all the spoilers!

Hope sees Rafe has taken off his wedding ring and decides to start divorce proceedings.
In what world does that make any sense? Other than Salem? --- NONE!

Sarah comforts Eric over Nicole freezing him out.
-Sarah tries to speak with Nicole on Eric’s behalf.
Just what we need:sarcasm: - more Sarah and Eric, along with more Sarah interfering where she surely does not belong!

Last edited by a moderator:
so many Salemites have fallen for the old you've-been-taped scam that it's getting ridiculous
Can you blame them? After all, they get their legal advice from the "did they even pass the bar" likes of Carrie Reed, Justin Kiriakis, and Mickey Horton. The only competent attorneys are usually villains and even they bungle their cases (unless the guilty party's contract is ending).
When did Hope become the stupidest character on the show?
I'd argue she isn't, but that's because the race to the bottom is so strong. Only a few characters even act like themselves anymore.
The mayoral election results are announced, and there is a surprising winner.
Could the winner be Melinda? That would be surprise
Turns out all this time while Eve/Jack and Abe were sparring and making stupid accusations at each other, Melinda was quietly organizing a write-in campaign and laying out a 10-year plan for Salem. (Mayoral terms seem to serve storyline convenience, but she's got a bold vision.)

Back