SPOILER !! Week of August 1

I think when Tate first went missing, John was at the park and mentioned to Shawn or Brady that Kristen would have been a possibility but she was dead? (Not sure if I remember that scene correctly).

Also, I would think the nanny would have been called in by now for questioning either by John or the Salem PD, as one of the few people who had access to the house (and could possibly have drugged Theresa's drink). Tate also knows her and might not have cried when someone approached and took him away from Theresa at the park as he might have if a stranger took him away.

I know there are more spoilers to come but so far Friday seems to be about Jennifer, JJ, Chad. I like the story they are in, but I would like a hint as to the cliffhanger before the Olympics break unless they will keep it quiet so we can have a surprise.

Yay for Caroline having a vision! I like her being mixed in with storylines as a matriarch and foreseer (with the ability to foresee or fore-know).

I had to look up the word for exactly what might describe Caroline's ability and that seemed to fit better than prophet, clairvoyant, precognant or prescient as the ability seems to come and go.

I was surprised that Caroline is having another "seeing the future" event. I thought she was done with them but I guess, as YPG said, they come and go. I like having Caroline involved in stories so I don't mind she is doing this, but it makes me think of Celeste and how I miss her.

I wish Kristen would stay dead this time but it seems that won't be the case.

I'm hoping it's a red herring. They don't think we're very smart. LOL
Bet they didn't think many people would connect the Chopin Group with the music Deimos played on the piano. I don't know squat about classical music and normally wouldn't have known. But since they picked Chopin and it's part of one of Barry Manilow's biggest hits, it was too easy to identify.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat. I was hoping the Jennifer/Chad custody case would be dropped and forgotten. I don't like it at all.

I do like the idea of Claire working as Chloe's assistant. She may also learn more about singing from Chloe. I would never have thought of the two of them in scenes together but it is appealing to me.

Monday 8/1/16‬
Chloe receives unexpected news. [When did Chloe ever get news that wasn't unexpected?]

‪Tuesday 8/2/16‬
John and Brady get a lead in Tate’s kidnapping. [Another one? I wonder how many fake Kristens have called. E.g., Shawn: "Roman, we have another Kristen on line three."]

Wednesday 8/3/16‬
Deimos declares his love for Nicole. [McScruffy must be spinning in his grave at the idea that Nicole could go from his super-surgeon self to a major criminal who plays the piano.]

‪Thursday 8/4/16‬
Chad remembers his father. [Which one?]

‪Friday 8/5/16‬
JJ lashes out at Chad. [Shut up, JJ. Go back to writing parking tickets and hassling Salem U. keggers.]

As for the spoilers in the link, hopefully Claire will do better than the last young woman to work "with" Chloe -- Kinsey who briefly and disastrously tried her hand at hooking. As for Justin, he never should have been D.A. He had no relevant experience and like the proverbial moth and flame, he was just too close in proximity to Kiriakis criminality and dysfunction.

Last edited:
It's funny when I first heard the "Chopin Group" mentioned I immediately started hearing the theme to the 1973 Oscar winner for Best Picture The Sting. Because I thought "Chopin" referred to Scott Chopin who composed the tune which is really called The Entertainer. It's a familiar tune during the summer months where I live because it's played by the friendly neighborhood ice cream trucks. Anyway I looked it up on Wikipedia and it turns out the composer of "The Entertainer" or "The Sting" if you prefer was Scott Joplin. And Chopin was Franc Chopin and boy was my face red!!! LOL

Gee, lucky they are in Salem, Hope got the Salem water, and after her surgery during which she lost a lot of blood (something to do with her spleen) she is recovered, home from hospital and having a "romantic" evening. :sarcasm:

Why would Justin lose his job? (hey, I think it was a mistake to make him D.A. in first place, so would not mind his returning to attorneyville)

Back