SPOILER !! Week of August 1

Thank you for the kind words sportzgirl916 they are very much appreciated. *blush* :)

Writing for "Days" or any show would be a dream come true. But I don't know how my work would go over with some of the audience. I've seen people complain that the Hernandez family is being "shoved down our throats" if they are on twice a month.

Well let's just say if I was writing the show those folks would really have something to complain about. *laughs manically*

There should be a longer version of this coming out as well. These are just the teasers.

Notice not one spoiler about Tate. They are keeping something under wraps me thinks.

I'm also wondering if we may get a surprise cameo from Kate Mansi(Abby) on Friday. Just a few seconds showing her locked up or something. She could have pre-taped that.

LOL, thanks, Kat....Don't you all just LOVE how Mr. Corday supposedly knows everything going on in HIS show? I mean he owns it, is Exec. Producer, said they would be going out (when closing the show for two weeks for the Olympics) with a bang!

However, since the preview comes out that same day......well, we will see.

I wish that woman Judie would stop responding to fans. It just creates more confusion. She doesn't know how the show is ultimately edited and what gets to air.

Well gee I wonder what Chloe's news could possibly be:sarcasm:

I think it was SOD but there was a mention a few weeks ago of Chloe and Philip being in touch while she was in Chicago. I don't think this has played out yet onscreen but I suspect if Chloe is pregnant, there will be a Who's the Daddy story.

Remember back in the day when Kayla worked at the free clinic? Maybe she should reopen the clinic just so she can supply women of Salem free birth control pills.

Thanks for posting.

The one with Chad and Jennifer made laugh for some reason.

Last edited:
Back