SPOILER !! Week of May 2

Finally.........someone is going to check into Summer's background..
How would Caroline know her visions have stopped, she just had one about Victor having the heart attack.

O.K. I know spoilers are worded purposely to deceive...and in fact, sometimes do not even happen. LOL

OK, we lost the wonderful deep chuckling Stefano. I loved to hear him chuckle while most in Salem were stammering and trying to make a full sentence.

NOW there's talk of good ole Vic in his ever-itchy/scratchy underwear and wonderful remarks hitting the retirement trail?? Egads, it's bad enough the storyline sucks most of the time, now this bit of news :cry:

I dont know how much longer I can continue to be a "loyal viewer".

Same reason the show has been centered around Dr. Dan??
That is what I was thinking when I read that spoiler about Eric, about how the show barely showed Daniel since this new writing regime took over when he was alive but centered around him after his death.

As to John Aniston (Victor) wanting to retire, maybe the show could make a compromise with him. I like Victor but I feel he has been on the show a lot in the last six months. As a recurring character, John Aniston (Victor) gets more airtime than a lot of the contract characters and at his age he's probably tired and wants more time for himself.

They could cut back on the amount of time they have Victor on the air. Victor could come on once or twice a month or for special occasions (like Doug and Julie do). In the meantime, the airtime they have devoted to Victor could be given to Philip, Justin, and Sonny (when he comes back) for Kiriakis centered stories with Deimos, which would give those characters some much needed airtime as Philip and Justin are hardly used right now.

Here's a new spoiler from www.serialscoop.com that if it's done right could actually be a lot of fun in my oh so very humble opinion.

May 5, 2016

JJ is invited to a Hernandez family lunch.

I have a feeling young Officer Deveraux is going to be doing his best impersonation of a deer in the headlights at this little shindig. I can see Adriana wanting to draw the wagons around her youngest child especially after Nick. I can see her simply referring to the deceased Mr. Fallon as simply "that... man." Of course all of this will be to Gabi's exasperation.

As I said if done right this could be fun. But unfortunately the word "fun" doesn't seem to be in these writers vocabulary. Still I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Here's the list of of spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/04/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-2-may-6.html

Monday, May 2, 2016

Kate (Lauren Koslow) walks in as Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) asks Nicole (Arianne Zucker) to be CEO of Basic Black.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) tells Caroline (Peggy McCay) and Julie (Susan Hayes) how Deimos poisoned her.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Steve (Stephen Nichols) finds out about Joey’s (James Lastovic) incarceration and blasts Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) for not telling him.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

JJ (Casey Moss) is invited to a Hernandez family lunch.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Rafe (Galen Gering) has a romantic night planned for Hope (Kristian Alfonso).

Oh my, will Nicole take the job so she can get closer to Deimos?

I guess Joey didn't get to LA after all. I wonder what they did.

I like the spoiler about the family lunch.

"Joey's incarceration"???? Joey was arrested with Ciara & Claire for vandalism.....whatever that is supposed to mean.

So...JJ & Ciara's date is interrupted.....by what? an invitation to a Hernandez lunceon? Guess Dario goes shooting off his mouth again.

Nicole is supposedly running her own clothing company DJ Wear.......so why would she even consider running Basic Black, and I love that Kate walks in as she is being asked. LOLOL

Well, Vic has been in the hospital, and no phone for him yet, plus dealing with Deimos. Not only that, but ol Deimos seems to have taken every single thing. Wonder if he will give Maggie & Victor their clothes?? Look how he threw away all the framed photos.

I don't know about anyone else and maybe it's just me, but ever since JJ became a "cop" on the Salem University's fast track program, he looks like a kid who is playing dress up in a game of cops and robbers. At any given moment I expect to see JJ get out of a squad car with 50 other Salem cops on unicycles juggling bowling pins with circus music playing in the background.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Kate (Lauren Koslow) walks in as Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) asks Nicole (Arianne Zucker) to be CEO of Basic Black. [Nicole, how could you leave DJ-Wear, which is named after Salem town saint, Dr. Daniel Jonas?]

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) tells Caroline (Peggy McCay) and Julie (Susan Hayes) how Deimos poisoned her. [Caroline, please tell Roman. In a rare spasm of effectiveness, he might launch a criminal investigation,]

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Steve (Stephen Nichols) finds out about Joey’s (James Lastovic) incarceration and blasts Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) for not telling him. [What are you doing in jail, Little Joey? You're supposed to be enjoying the sun in Southern California.]

Thursday, May 5, 2016

JJ (Casey Moss) is invited to a Hernandez family lunch. [Watch out for Dario, JJ. He'll pick your pocket.]

Friday, May 6, 2016

Rafe (Galen Gering) has a romantic night planned for Hope (Kristian Alfonso). [Forget it, Rafe. Find yourself a woman who hasn't murdered one man and has the motive to murder another.]

If Deimos was jailed for 30 years, where did all his money come from to hire YoYo and all his cohorts to imprison and torture Bo and foot the bill for all those years?

I think Deimos had investments accumulating over the years. I also think Deimos was the one hired (maybe by Yo) to find the formula. That could all change tomorrow, though, lol.

sBoaAG.gif
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Back