SPOILER !! Week of May 2

I can see Brady as Mighty Mouse! :rotfl:As for Ciara, I'm so sick of her and Hope. Hope has always been a bad mother even back when Ciara was a kid and was scheming to get Sami to buy her earnings. Hope didn't punish her at all and she was a horrible mother to Chase. No wonder the kid had no sense of right from wrong. Hope gets away with murder and Chase goes to prison. This whole teen scene is just a repeat of Belle/Shawn/Philip/Chloe/Mimi. It's beating a dead horse!:beat:

If Brady is to be a superhero, I still prefer the bumbling "Super Grover" from Sesame Street.

supergrover.jpg

It's been many decades since I've seen a Mighty Mouse cartoon, but if memory serves, the hero rodent was no fool. He'd have figured out in an instant that psycho Summer wasn't worth saving. He'd also stay far, far away from Salem's truly awful teen scene. Mighty Mouse liked excitement, not terminal boredom. He also might avoid Hope. If for some reason, her confused mind started to suspect that he had a role in kidnapping Bo, she might just shoot him.

@TobyJ............Deimos had connections & investments while he was in prison. And it was YoYo who wanted the formula info from Bo, & Deimos was contacted about it...so it was Deimos who arranged for Bo to be kidnapped, etc.
Some of this is talked about today, 4/25/16, in the episode.

This whole thing has too many twists and turns, hard to keep track any more.

I have a feeling young Officer Deveraux is going to be doing his best impersonation of a deer in the headlights at this little shindig. I can see Adriana wanting to draw the wagons around her youngest child especially after Nick.
I imagine Adriana's reaction as going like this: Gabriella, your new boyfriend is the cousin of your baby's father and the cousin of your ex-husband? ¡Ay Dios mío! Por favor... find a new man from a different familia mija!! :wink:

Subtitles: Please find a new man from a different family my daughter. :)
Yes, as soon as Maggie told him about Summer, he made a phone call to have her background investigated.
I thought about that too. Victor needs to hire better people. His usual investigator would have tracked him to the hospital and given him the report.

Kate never seems to learn her lesson when it comes to business. She finally had Basic Black all to herself to run and she turned around and made a deal with Deimos, only for him to offer the CEO position to Nicole. I might actually feel sorry for her except this is exactly what she has done when she backstabbed Lucas and took over his job at Mad World plus the way she and Sami took over DiMera Enterprises.

Spoilers from Buzzworthy:

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2581

-Maggie and Victor suggest that Summer move into the townhouse with them.

-Summer becomes stunned when a man from her past shows up.

-Clark blackmails Summer, and it’s clear there is a history between them.

-Hope seeks advice about Ciara from Rafe.

-Joey and Jade tell Ciara and Claire they are leaving town.

So Maggie and Victor ask Summer to move in with them at Brady and Theresa's townhouse without asking them? Just how many bedrooms does that townhouse have.

I hope the mystery man from Summer's past has information that will prove that Summer is not Maggie's daughter, and can it wrap up sometime soon?

I guess Joey and Jade's plans to leave town got derailed with his incarceration.

Hopefully, Victor and Maggie will have their own townhouse and not share with Brady and Theresa.
Theresa won't be happy. If they have their own, will their townhouse look like the other two :)

Jen, remember it's Salem and homes, etc and bedrooms seem to come and go
as needed.

I'm not looking forward to Summer if we have mostly teen and Summer stories.

Dario already had a solid background on Days and they finally brought on the rest of Rafe's family but now he is just a trickster to shore up Summer's weak storyline. I find this disappointing and hope he sees the error of his ways soon.
Rafe needs to get his nose out of Hope's business and zoom in on his brother's dirty deeds and give him the boot.

Maggie and Victor suggest that Summer move into the townhouse with them. [Whose bright idea is this? Haven't Victor and Ruffles suffered enough lately?]

Clark blackmails Summer, and it’s clear there is a history between them. [The only way that this is interesting is if "Clark" is reporter Clark Kent or Walley World afficiondo Clark Griswold.]

Hope seeks advice about Ciara from Rafe. [Hopefully, he'll tell pistol-packing Hope to turn the awful Teen Ciara back into Lauren Boles.]

Joey and Jade tell Ciara and Claire they are leaving town. [Clueless Joey and equally-clueless Jade should do the viewers a favor and take Teen Ciara with them. Surely, Chad can get a new sitter for Baby Thomas.]

I can see Brady as Mighty Mouse! :rotfl:As for Ciara, I'm so sick of her and Hope. Hope has always been a bad mother even back when Ciara was a kid and was scheming to get Sami to buy her earnings. Hope didn't punish her at all and she was a horrible mother to Chase. No wonder the kid had no sense of right from wrong. Hope gets away with murder and Chase goes to prison. This whole teen scene is just a repeat of Belle/Shawn/Philip/Chloe/Mimi. It's beating a dead horse!:beat:

Actually I wish the teen scenes were half as good as those. The writers must not have raised any children. Terrible storylines with the worst mannered kids ever. I am not saying the kids should be perfect little angels but the stories should be a little more realistic. When they try to do normal it comes off as corny. As much as I do not like the character of Jade, her and Joey's acting seems the most realistic out of the group aside from him committing murder.

I do also give props to Theo. I agree that Hope was never portrayed as a good mother even though they have her say she is concerned about her daughter, actions speak louder than words. And where was Kayla when her son should have been home getting ready for prom? Did she not even ask if he was going or try to find out where he was before prom started? The only good thing about him getting into trouble AGAIN (getting caught this time) is that he couldn't leave town with Jade.

Hopefully, Victor and Maggie will have their own townhouse and not share with Brady and Theresa.
Theresa won't be happy. If they have their own, will their townhouse look like the other two :)

Jen, remember it's Salem and homes, etc and bedrooms seem to come and go as needed.

I'm not looking forward to Summer if we have mostly teen and Summer stories.
Maybe it is the house Maggie and Mickey lived in? I don't remember what happened to Maggie's house when she married Victor.

She kept it, at least for awhile. The last two times we saw her house was when younger folks all met there to make a dinner and Will flipped out, trashing the kitchen. Not long after, it was Thanksgiving and Maggie took Victor over there to cook dinner for him. (she said she was more comfortable in her own kitchen) She also invited Daniel and made his favorite recipes, based on the spattered pages of his mother's cookbook.

Back