SPOILER !! Week of May 2

Who is JC@jmcrenny and is this person trustworthy?

And how awkward is that conversation? Aiden: "Hi, Hope, former love of my life who I tried to kill on our wedding night to clear my gambling debts..."

Hope: "Oh my gosh Aiden. I'm sorry, I went into a pit of despair and didn't watch our cute little tweens as they magically grew into uncontrolled teens, now graduating from high school. Well, my daughter is. Your son is rotting in jail."

ChFJ4YwU0AAdhYJ.jpg

Here is an interesting tweet from the pages of the mag... This is for May sweeps........

May Sweeps "Outbreak"-follows Yo Lings injection of Paul. Gabi, Ari, Paul are first to be infected with life threatening epidemic+

I remember a casting call for a doctor from the Center for Disease Control ...

And then another "tweet" about it

Outbreak p2: Hospital Quarantined for a week. Draws many salemites closer together

Last edited:
Here is a bit more of the May Sweeps stuff from the mag....Joey & Jade do run off to L.A. , Steve uses his P.I. skills to track & find them. Whatever that all means. LOL
And Deimos ...this is hysterical...is torn between Kate & Nicole. :rolleyes:

Well, that's kind of misleading, I think. First of all "Jack is back". Well... only for three or four episodes, is it ? Because if it were for good, I would be a happy camper (again, picture him with Nicole !!!! :love:) Anyway...

And Aiden still loves Hope ? :eek: Who cares ? Unless the Aiden who tried to kill Hope was not the real Aiden, the guy has no right to even look at Hope. And if he indeed tried to kill her, why isn't he in jail ? Better yet, why is he not dead ? I like the actor, mind you, I just want to find something remotely logical or interesting. Please, no "Oh, Aiden, you tried to kill me, but I too still love you". :sick::sick: No more laughing horrible things off with a glass of wine, please ! :angry:

And I won't even comment what's been done to Kayla and Steve. :angry:

And another quarantine story ? I hate those. I'm a germaphobe, so forget it : It won't be entertaining for me.

Frankly, I see very few redeeming qualities in Days. Sorry.

Here's my take:

Kayla thinks she needs to move on because Steve is unreliable, but he brings Joey back from LA and once again is Kayla's hero.

Aiden returns "in Hope's dreams" because she is conflicted about Rafe

Jack returns "in Jennifer's drugged dreams" to help her get over her addiction and leave poor Chad alone to deal with Abby and Thomas

Paul dies (because he has bigger fish to fry in prime time and has no real story on Days) and this brings Marlena and John closer to Brady (cause Belle is leaving too)

While I'm not thrilled with the prospect of Paul, Gabi and especially little Ari getting sick the idea of of my Gabi actually being a part of a major storyline has me weeping tears of joy. *sniffles and blows nose*

But then I can't help thinking that her "involvement" might be laying in a hospital bed comatose for three weeks. If they pull that kind of nonsense the things I will be yelling at my TV screen will make a sailor blush in embarrassment I can promise ya that!!

Back