SPOILER !! Week of May 23

Monday
-Rafe sees Aiden kissing Hope, and storms off. [Instead of storming off, Rafe, you should be shaking your head over the absurdity of this story line.]

Wednesday
-Shawn is torn between Lani and Belle. [Isn't there a third option Shawn? Your ex-wife is a tramp with Philly K's fingerprints all over her and Lani's only claim to fame is that she's Abe's previously unknown child, which makes her nothing special in Salem where surprise relatives are a dime a dozen.]

Thursday
-Aiden comes to realize that winning back Hope will be an uphill battle. [Aiden, are you sure you want to win the heart of woman who now shoots people in a rage? P.S., you're no bargain yourself.]

Friday
-Steve and John trace Jade and Joey back to Simone’s commune. [Good work, guys, but try not to end up imprisoned in sketchy Simone's basement, barn, chicken coop, etc.]

Here are some more: http://www,serialscoop.com/2016/days-our-lives-spoilers-may-23-m

Monday, May 23, 2016
Belle and Shawn make love.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Jennifer has a harrowing night as she tries to stop herself from giving into her painkiller addiction.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Fynn drives Kayla to Los Angeles to chase after Joey.

Thursday, May 26, 2016
Hope confides in Rafe about Ciara's concerns.

Friday, May 27, 2016
Eduardo is vocal about his disapproval over JJ dating Gabi.

I have to wonder just what Eduardo's problem is here? If he keeps this up he's going to risk endangering his relationship with Gabi who's been his staunchest ally up to this point. *sigh* I really like Eduardo so I hope he doesn't become too problematic for my couple because then I might have to give him the treatment I gave the Dixieland Dirtbag (refusing to use his name) and nobody wants that.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
John joins the search to track down Joey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I guess the virus is a non-issue after this week? Again, what was the point if it didn't move anything forward?

Happy to see some teen stories that aren't centered around Ciara.

I full expect to see Jack at least twice this week. It seems the show is keeping this under wraps.

Fynn drives Kayla to L.A.? Since when does anyone in Salem take cross-country drives? After all, Salem's airport appears to have flights to everywhere in the world. And does nobody have the price of a ticket? Is University Hospital paying Fynn with gift cards for Outback restaurants and did Kayla blow all her cash on her new home? In any case, Steve won't like this. He'll have images of hanky-panky in some motel off the Interstate. And where does Eduardo with his work history get off objecting to anyone Gabi dates -- even Andre? Considering the type of men who are all too common in Salem, the goateed wonder ought to get down on his knees and thank God that Gabi is involved with a guy like JJ. (Of course, his mother and sister are another matter.)

Last edited:
Kayla probably can't fly because of her medical condition. Hopefully,
Steve and John can find Joey before they get there
:)

How can you be "torn" between a woman you've done nothing but sheet flap with, and a woman you've shared almost your entire life with, and share a child??

Unfortunately, I think I may have heard of such a thing actually happening. :)

This trip will also probably take two weeks (unlike other trips people make in a nanosecond) so the pair can bond/have sex. :rolleyes:

I hope you're wrong, but again unfortunately, I think I've heard of this, too! :)

I like Rafe, a lot, and think he has been getting a raw deal from the writers ever since his wife engaged in "grief sex" with another man. Do I think he should be paired with Hope? No, not at all, but I don't mind it too much.

I hate when this happens to any character. It is like they put names in a hat, draw one, and then bounce that coupling around a bit.

Lately it seems like each character has had a turn at being ruined. I'm still trying to hope for good storylines with fun, romance, mystery and a bit of evil. I'm really getting tired of bed hopping and character slaughter.

Back