SPOILER !! Week of May 23

Wow so okay Fynn is driving Kayla to go find Joey now too.......perhaps Kayla this is why you should have communication with your ex husband more about what to do with your son. Of course this was set up by the writer's so Steve can explode and lose it when he sees Kayla and Fynn arrive in Los Angeles. So when Kayla and Steve end up running into their own problems they won't be much help to Joey. This might draw into Summer.

Belle and Shawn make love?? So soon and why? Belle this whole BELLA act from Twilight has gotten old. Since the early 2000s Belle has constantly been torn between Philip and Shawn, Uncle and Nephew, also Jerry Springery. Go toss a coin already or end up like your ex mother in law Hope, just torn and neglecting her children. Oh wait Belle you are already there and 20 some years younger then Hope, congrats!

Eduardo you need to slow your role. The man hasn't even been in his grown up childrens' lives for a year yet and now he is going to try to speak negatively about a man who at least OBSERVES the law unlike the professional assassin. JJ and Gabi I like though could just be something for Gabi to push Eduardo away since she has made it extremely easy for him to smooth back into their lives.

IF Chase is indeed 'rushed to the hospital", how about him getting the virus and not coming out??

Fight over Rory??? Oh, sweet baby Jesus, NO NO NO.

No fighting over that broad--just ship her off to another precinct.

You do know Rory is a guy, right?

Am thinking that Rory is caught with drugs or something, maybe named as the person who delivered, JJ wants to go easy, while Roman wants to throw the book at him. After all, been a long time since Roman was willing to throw anyone in jail. :rolleyes::confused:

Unless Roman suspects Rory has something to do with Deimos then of course Roman would throw the book at Rory. It's only a matter of time before Deimos is exposed to everyone in town that he drugged Maggie purchasing them from Rory. I doubt JJ would want to defend him much then. Maybe this is something to bring Rory in more.

So wait, JJ is being given a storyline that is interesting, makes sense and uses characters we care about?

Great!

But then will be drawn into Eduardo not thinking JJ is good enough which will probably be means he has to prove his worthiness?

Looks like we have found our shows new frontrunner, meaning JJ.

Other storylines that have presented (John's dad, Summer, Fynn, Lani, Ciara, Jennifer, Deimos), have at some point been boring and/or tedious. With all of the cut scenes, maybe the show is finally listening to the viewers and changing what it can.

I mean really the only interesting recently things to or have happen/happened besides JJ centric in my opinion are Anne just whipping out a laptop and finding Summer's past and the upcoming Rory story.

But I would welcome Rory as a regular with a nice little redemption story or maybe this will be the way for Days to introduce the use of marijuana as a thing on Days. Wait, where is Salem located? Like maybe this will lead to a medical marijuana introduction, one can only hope because I hate for Rory's character to just be thrown under the bus.

So John & Steve are on the job but Kayla decides to drive avoids the country with a co-worker? That would not be okay with me. Plus she lied to Steve about being sick so that would not be okay either. Plus wouldn't the hospital miss the best doctors on the staff being gone at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, no!" to a medical marijuana (or any other kind of) PSA (public-service announcement!) :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Time for Steve to broom "Sweetness." She is disrespecting him, and he has been more than patient. :(

PS: Is Ava really dead?

It just dawned on me WHY Eduardo would hate JJ being with Gabi. It almost slipped my mind but JJ DID have sex with Eve who happened to be Eduardo's ex wife and mother to Paige, Eddie's other deceased daughter who JJ was her boyfriend.

Totally forgot about that we have yet to see Eduardo trash JJ for that and who knows maybe there is some jealousy JJ had sex with Eve. Eduardo keep Adriana on a tight leash around JJ if you get back together lol.

I don't want a Ciara recast. They would get some bubbly overly happy teen. NO, that is not Ciara.

Does Eduardo even KNOW about JJ and Eve? Because I think if he knew he would have brought it up when he was first questioning about his intentions towards Gabi just before Christmas. I could be wrong but I don't think he knows.

It wasn't on-screen......yet at all actually or if the writer's ever address Eduardo finding that info about JJ hooking up with Eve several times. By the spoilers I was speculating that perhaps that is about to come up and assumed Eduardo knows just didn't say anything yet. I do feel that's something that should and I hope will come up because I can see so much great dialogue happening and story twists. I guess all that matters is that Gabi knows and she still accepts JJ.

You're welcome Poirot. You can be assured that I'm on top of any story element that could affect Gabi. LOL

Your speculation about Eduardo finding out off screen COULD be right ErasofDiMeras. But that begs a couple of questions when did he find out and how? If Eve were still on the canvas I can see her revealing it out of vindictiveness but alas she is not. And if he's known for a while why wouldn't he of mentioned it.

As far as Gabi goes if she doesn't know I can possibly see her being upset that JJ didn't tell her himself for a little while. But I can see it blowing over fairly quickly. There was one point where JJ was bemoaning his misspent youth early in their relationship and talking about being arrested for breaking a storefront window. Gabi's response was and I quote "Oh boo hoo, cry me a river have you ever done time for murder?" Her message was clear: "Whatever you've done I can trump it."

As I said if Eve were around stirring the pot I could see some drama in being mentioned but under the current circumstances I see it more likely to fall flat. But we will see.

All we know for certain is that something happens within the next week to make Eduardo become "vocal in his disapproval" on Friday the 27th. I just hope the pins and needles I'm sitting on in the meantime don't become TOO uncomfortable. Ouch ow.

Last edited:
Back