SPOILER !! Week of Nov 27

When Will finally regains his memory, Sami will be satisfied and then will promptly leave town and "her son" behind in the dust.
Of course she will. She'll dump rescued Will off at the Pub and ask Roman to babysit (forgetting Will is now an adult). She'll then vanish into the Salem sunset where she can gaze adoringly at the pictures of EJ on her smartphone and blissfully ponder her fiction that "EJ is watching over me." Meanwhile, Salem will breathe one big collective sigh of relief that she's gone and the shell-shocked populace will be repeating the mantra, "Better Xander Cook or Ben Weston in Salem than Sami Brady."

Sami is larger than life. It bugs me that the minute she gets back in town everyone else seems to disappear. She dominates the scenes and suddenly its the Sami show all over again.

I can't believe Sami actually kidnaps Ben with seemingly DiMera thugs to recreate Will's death to spark his memory. I can see why that is sick.

Exactly what I've been saying. It's wrong. Will is in a very vulnerable place right now. This is just going to reinforce everything Susan told him about Sami. It's cruel and forever damaging to him, not to mention, counter productive. She is risking losing him when this entire thing has been about getting her son back. Just not right. It would serve her right if he never forgave her.

And I do hope that will be the case........Sami has constantly been babbling about what SHE wants, not what is best for that son......and I do hope that everything she has said & done results in Will telling her her doesn't ever want to see her again. He already asked her what was "wrong with her" when Susan was gone from the room to the hospital, & Sami immediately is all smiles, o.k., Let's all go home to Salem.

Sami has a deep lack of love for her children which is demonstrated consistently by her only thinking, and making choices, that promote her own needs and agenda. Now that it is estabished that Will is alive, she needs to exit on the first plane to nowhere.

Sami is larger than life. It bugs me that the minute she gets back in town everyone else seems to disappear. She dominates the scenes and suddenly its the Sami show all over again.

I would normally agree with this but that's not what we've seen this time around. Yes she may air a lot but she's been pretty isolated to the Will story. And even in episodes like yesterday, she comes off as more of a supporting player.

She may have not been center stage yesterday, but she has been front and center from the day she arrived in town. So many have complained about it.....saw someone suggesting a drinking game based on how often she was saying "my son". I will agree only that once Theo was shot, she was not being featured every single day.....Sami has shown really, no concern for anyone else in Salem, not even calling Lucas to tell him that Will really is alive. Brady knows, Victor & Maggie know....but not Will's father. I don't care if he is drinking or not.

Not to mention that she called Paul out on the same thing. She needs to chill, pick up the phone and call Lucas.

Don't you realize that in Sami's world, it's all about what's best for Sami!

She comes first in her mind. She puts her feelings above everyone else, including but not limited to, her children. Sad but true.
:sad:

I'd love to be a character on that show and knock Sami down a few pegs. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Alison Sweeney (Sami). She's done an amazing job. But Sami Brady needs a dose of her own medicine. :whack:

Back