Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think it is Deimos'? Nicole already agreed not to tell Deimos, and she still believes it's his. I have to say, this really is a "who dunnit" !

No, I don't think it is Deimos.....just that Chloe wants him to go on believing the father is Philip. Maybe she figures he would be coming after her insisting the child is his, if he learned Philip was not the father.

Or, perhaps the father is someone else in the Kfamily, or someone that Deimos knows and doesn't like, or??? Who knows?

I still think she had a one-nighter maybe with Shawn, but they both supposedly used birth control (that obviously didn't work) and that would explain Chloe's reaction & explanation.

I could see them going this way or going the exact same way with Brady. Either guy would work and make sense and cause angst with his current partner.

In any event, I think this is another story that has been subject to multiple rewrites. It's way too sloppy.

But if Daniel is the father, why would Nicole being with Deimos result in Chloe not telling Nicole?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, thinking Chloe does not have to tell Nicole anything, if the egg was Chloe's in the first place, it's her child to keep.

OR, if it was a donated egg, IF this was a contract or agreement between Dan and her and now Dan is dead, so she has all the rights. She not have to tell Nicole, since she was not a party to the arrangement.

FYI, in Illinois the surrogate mother has to give up the rights to the child and the natural parents have to adopt to make the child legally theirs even if it was their egg and sperm.

So does Chloe return with said child??? Or with padding and gives birth?

I just wish I could care about this particular storyline, but I don't. What I want is a story of two people who want a child, conceive a child and have the child. No kidnappings, no hospital mix ups. Just a normal conception/pregnancy/delivery with a loving set of parents. Is that really to much to ask??

It was pretty noticeable Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) was pregnant in all her scenes since she returned, well I noticed at least. All the baggy dark clothes and purses in every scene Chloe had. I mean come on this is Chloe we're used to the almost body painted on Kardashian dresses.

So Chloe is gone now for now, so is Nancy coming along with her or coming back separately? As for the father, I don't know why the most unlikely Dario is starting to interest me. I wouldn't know how possible but I think he'd be a very good father considering he didn't have one.

I just wish I could care about this particular storyline, but I don't. What I want is a story of two people who want a child, conceive a child and have the child. No kidnappings, no hospital mix ups. Just a normal conception/pregnancy/delivery with a loving set of parents. Is that really to much to ask??

I still really want this for Belle and Shawn. They never got to experience this with Claire and the miscarriage since they were married to others and thought Philip was the father.

On a soap opera? Yes.

The only reason soap babies are conceived is to have drama, either via questionable paternity/maternity, kidnappings, baby switching or illness/death.

Wonder why Chloe returns........why she did not stay in NY to have the baby???

Now, now, Poirot. We all know Salem has the most reliable hospital, with a flawless record when it comes to pregnancies, paternity tests, doctor/patient confidentiality, etc. What could NY possibly offer compared to that ? :sarcasm:

On a soap opera? Yes.

The only reason soap babies are conceived is to have drama, either via questionable paternity/maternity, kidnappings, baby switching or illness/death.
Another remarkable thing about Salem babies is that there always seems to be some man eager to claim paternity. It may have happened, but I can't recall a baby where all the men said, "who, me, not me," or in the alternative tried to shift the blame to a champion at producing surprise offspring, such as John Black and Stefano DiMera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back