Chase

P.S. When Hope asked Ciara "who did this" referring to Chase sitting there, tied up, Ciara replied "I did".

I was going to say that too oldsoapie. Hope could have said to Claire at least "SWEETIE, what are you all doing here?". Nope not even that, Claire is always treated just like Ciara's friend in Hope's eyes and not as Shawn's daughter. Guess coming from a Italian family it is unheard of for any Grandmother to not invite their grandchild in for something to eat, even as a gesture.

It works both ways. Claire talks about Hope as if she is Ciara's mom and not her grandmother. And she never talks about Hope or Ciara to Shawn. Nor have we had any scenes with Ciara and Shawn since November.

Shawn is a back burner character it seems. No real story other then mingling in what is happening with Belle and Claire. I would like to see Shawn upset with Claire for coming up with the plan to kidnap Chase. But considering Ciara is Shawn's sister, he may excuse Claire for doing what she did with Theo and Joey.

Speaking of Shawn he has had like NO scenes with Ciara since Brandon Beemer has taken over. I really hope the writers are smart and show scenes with Shawn comforting Ciara after her rape and angry with Chase.

Shawn even in November never really liked Chase around. After a rape storyline if they do not show Shawn and Ciara scenes I probably will stop watching because now I know these Hollywood writers are on something.

Last edited:
Shawn did have a few scenes with Claire early on but none since. But with Chase, isn't Aiden's return approaching? Timing is perfect. I am curious if he will be back live or appear as a ghost/memory? And for how long?

It has bugged me from the beginning as to why 3 teens were put on contract......while the other 2 were "recurring" (Chase & Claire). Both seemed to be an integral part of the teen set...But there is a reason neither was "contract". Well, maybe they had some other commitments they had to fulfill, so could agree to recurring for now????

Life is a lot of "ifs" constantly. There were many of them written in newspaper articles after 9/11...If this person had not stopped for donuts for the office, IF that one had not gotten caught in a traffic jam, IF that kid had not missed the school bus, causing parent to have to drive him to school before work, IF the other one had not stopped first to pick up a prescription....etc. etc. (those people would have been at work in the Towers when the planes hit)

So, IF Hope had not been bent on revenge, been paying more attention, perhaps Chase might not have been susceptible to Andre's comments, IF Hope had been home, IF IF, IF. The fact remains, Chase chose to come on to Ciara, who seemed startled, but DID say NO, and pushed him away. It definitely WAS all on Chase, who obviously now is remorseful, doesn't know himself why he did not stop, but admits and knows he was at fault, all by himself.

I sure hope that he does actually confess and some lawyer does not talk him into a he said/she said and get him off. Since Ciara did not see the doc soon enough to get the rape on file, there is no "proof".

I'm guessing the same, if we do see him again, it might have to do with Aiden coming back but then again we may never see him again, which is probably for the best since I hate what the writers did to Chase.

Back