Departing.... arriving Part 4

:huh::shocked:

Go figure...............

Methinks he'll return in a year as a full-fledged doctor, LOL.
Jason, this wouldn't surprise me either. And instead of just being a run-of the-mill general practitioner, he could pick up the fallen banner of Dr. Daniel Jonas, and start performing miracle surgeries. (He could start with a common-sense transplant for foolish Brady.) Armed with a copy of the Love Doctor's Tabletop Surgery for Dummies, Dr. JJ could soon be performing complex surgeries in random Salem cabins, the lower depths of the DiMansion, or on top of the bar at the Pub (as Roman walks in and yells: "What da hell!")

Just an FYI..........but Casey Moss (JJ) is leaving of his accord. If they do bring JJ back in some months ahead, am guessing it would be a recast. But Galen Gering (Rafe), Freddie Smith (Sonny) & Chandler Massey (Will) were just not given contracts upon the return from the long hiatus.

And Camila Banus (Gabi) either is not happy with the contract offered her, or something, but she was clearly upset about it when leaving the studio the other day.

From what I understand, several of the actors were asked to agree/sign for 6 episodes upon the return. They all expected to be then offered contracts for ......a longer length of time. Sounds like it did not happen.

She may have been upset about her own contract. She may have been upset by the lack of contract for Chandler Massey (Will), Freddie Smith (Sonny), and/or Galen Gering (Rafe). Speculation about what caused her mood is pointless because she didn't tell us.:)

LOL, I had to look it up as well.........did not remember him, so wanted to know who he played before. Ha.

I also speculate JJ will likely return as a full-fledged doctor as well. The writers totally missed the opportunity for Jeremy Horton to be the next Horton doctor and Nathan, well who is that again? Exactly my point, Nathan was more of a snoozefest than Paige and Ciara part 1 combined!

JJ would be perfect as the next family doctor. Abigail was successfully recast so I don't see why JJ can't be recast and Casey Moss can always pick up like Kate Mansi did with Abby.

Back